JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Help

Help us help you.
10/26/2020 12:50:54 PM

I haven't been online for two months. Why am I banned?

I don't know why I'm banned . Maybe it's because I use the accelerator a lot to log into the game, because my network isn't working。My PVP sucks ,My KDA sucks.I love this game and have worked so hard for it.I bought a new version to update, and suddenly it was banned. That's my KDA up there .Please help me,I'm really looking forward to the new version。
English
#Help

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• Imagine wasting 430 hours on an account just to get caught cheating...

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• I'm sorry I used the PS4 Crash ,Because I want to have titles,I didn't know I would be banned because of this, because I didn't affect other players。Many of my friends also achieved success in this way,So I did。But I still hope that my punishment can be reduced,because I did spend a lot of time.Thank you. maybe I'll just have to play another number.

Posting in language:

3 Replies
    • [quote]I don't know why I'm banned[/quote] September 5th & 19th, trials history on your hunter. That’s why you were banned and you know it.

Posting in language:

• um... you know we can see your game history which shows you were cheating in Trials right?

Posting in language:

• Bye bye cheater

Posting in language:

• You know why. I hope it was worth your flawless.

Posting in language:

• That Trials history tho... Enjoy the ban cheatah! 😂👍🍻

Posting in language:

• [quote]I don't know why I'm banned . Maybe it's because I use the accelerator a lot to log into the game[/quote] No, it's because you used an accelerator to blatantly manipulate network traffic. [quote]I love this game and have worked so hard for it.[/quote] You didn't "work" for anything. You cheated. Extensively. We can all see it.

Posting in language:

• Hey there! The #Help forums are not able to assist with appeals of restrictions or bans. However, there is a process in place for you to appeal your ban or restriction. [u]Please review the [b]Contact Form: Appeal Ban or Restriction article [/b][url=https://www.bungie.net/en/Help/Troubleshoot?oid=48629]found here.[/url][/u] Please note that, as mentioned in the article, there is no guarantee for a response, nor is there a guarantee that your ban or restriction will be overturned. [u]For more information on Bungie's policy regarding bans and restrictions, [url=https://www.bungie.net/en/Help/Article/11929]please review the policy here[/url].[/u]

Posting in language:

• Lmao bye

Posting in language:

• Bye~

Posting in language:

• Nice Trials history on your Hunter.

Posting in language:

4 Replies
      • You haven’t worked for a thing! You cheated every trials match! Bans are permanent and placed manually after investigation of the account in question. Alternatively, they are placed automatically by the anticheat on PC and later confirmed by an employee on review. The forum cannot lift your ban, but you are able to appeal it. If your appeal isn’t responded to within about 5 days, it has been denied. And I can promise it’ll be denied. [url=https://www.bungie.net/en/Help/Troubleshoot?oid=48629]Appeal your ban or restriction[/url] [url=https://www.bungie.net/en/Help/Article/11929]Bungie’s Bans and Restrictions Policy[/url]

Posting in language:

You are not allowed to view this content.
      ;
      preload icon
      preload icon
      preload icon