JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Destiny

Discuss all things Destiny.
10/26/2020 1:20:51 AM

Destiny the collection invalid code

I recently bought Destiny the collection from walmart I get home load it up then go to download the dlc put the code in and get an error wrong code or invalid so now I pay close attention and I see valid: 09/20/16 - 9/20/18 well it's 9 2020 I contact sony they said I had to talk to bungie and gave me a email address which wasn't right who do I cóntact
English
#Destiny

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

View Entire Topic
  • Edited by Galigari82: 10/27/2020 8:27:52 AM
    Seems to be very common problem. Thing what i wonder is that why people buy physical, not digital.. Years back, when i did have normal PS4, i did buy disc, and it was terrible, noice what that console made... it was creating extra heat, so that console was constantly cooling down. Right away i stop using physical. I dont know how would my PS4 PRO would react with disc, and i dont wanna even try. Im pretty sure that using digitals, console have much longer life ..

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon