JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Help

Help us help you.
10/24/2020 11:13:11 PM

Got babooned BUNGIE FIX YOUR GAME

I've been getting Baboon'ed for over 2 months now I have shaw, yes I am hardwired not wireless BUNGIE FIX YOUR GAME MAKES ME QUESTION WHY I EVEN BOUGHT THE DLC IF THE GAME ISNT GONNA FUNCTION.
English
#Help #Errorcodes

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• Edited by Astro: 10/25/2020 10:36:29 PM
    Astro
    Astro

Thinking... - old

To re-iterate what TuxyDoh said below: [quote]Hey! [u][b]This MIGHT be related to a known issue affecting Xfinity and Shaw and is being investigated by Bungie as well as the providers. If you continue to experience this issue, I’d recommend clearing your device’s cache and restating your device. [/b][/u] Please let me know if you have any other questions. [/quote]

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• Edited by BruceLee_NL: 10/25/2020 8:17:50 PM
    I'm seeeing everyone transparent in The Tower and even often in the Crucible. My internet is 1GB/1GB and all Ports OPEN.

Posting in language:

TuxyDoh
    TuxyDoh

Life is Easier When You Chill - old

[quote]I've been getting Baboon'ed for over 2 months now I have shaw, yes I am hardwired not wireless BUNGIE FIX YOUR GAME MAKES ME QUESTION WHY I EVEN BOUGHT THE DLC IF THE GAME ISNT GONNA FUNCTION.[/quote] There is an issue with Shaw and xfinity causing issues and Bungie is looking into it

Posting in language:

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon