JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Forums

10/16/2020 4:05:25 PM
Hello. You can earn these by completing activities and earning rank-up packages on Mars.
English

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• Edited by Eternity: 10/16/2020 5:01:58 PM
    @BNGHelp6 1. They are in no loot pool according to Light gg ? They havent dropped in my 2400 hours gameplay People who got those 2 items got them before New Light. 2. What about the Triumph? I get a double kill with for example Black Talon : 1 heavy swing double kill -> no orb of light . Then i get a tripple rapid kill . 3 x left click -> no orb of light . And when there actually does drop an orb of light with Dire Promise, it doesnt progress my Triumph. Installed game new, reset router. Tested on 30FPS. Doesnt progress Triumph. I have tested this with 8 people in a matched 4vs4 as well.

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• Is it weird that I got a polestar the other day when randomly turning in packages ? Lightgg isn’t always correct you know

Posting in language:

• Edited by Eternity: 10/18/2020 5:08:50 PM
    what " packages " ? You cant even retell where you got it from and call it " packages " ? Really dubious. Just saying. Really dubious. Light GG is probably more correct than a random answer. I remember exactly in another forum post about Polestar 1 Shell that some random low light said he got it recently from something - he got checked and it turned out he was lying. You might be too. And even if you are not. Anyone can claim everything. At least have some proof or we end up in another conspiracy theory

Posting in language:

• Light gg is rarely accurate

Posting in language:

• Turning in resources to her on mars. Those are the packages

Posting in language:

• just use braytech.org

Posting in language:

• lol it dropped for me on mars about 2 days ago (someone needs to chill out)

Posting in language:

• Edited by Eternity: 10/19/2020 2:07:11 PM
    [quote]lol it dropped for me on mars about 2 days ago (someone needs to chill out)[/quote] ?????????????? well good i've been using braytech for months [url]https://i.imgur.com/asKot0n.png[/url] I SEE. You dont have it unlocked in your inventory. LIAR EXPOSED. take your lies somewhere else

Posting in language:

• Edited by Eternity: 10/19/2020 2:06:57 PM
    still no solution

Posting in language:

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon