JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Help

Help us help you.
10/16/2020 12:09:58 PM

PLEASE HELP ME BUNGIE (temporary restriction!)

Greeting Bungie I want to inform your support that I played 4 rounds of survival freelance and there was no network problem at all(Lag,errors,contacting destiny server,etc), after the last freelance, I joined to play survival with one friend and there were so many lags and I got through lots of contacting destiny server, So I dropped resuming survival game due to ban policy. I ask bungie support to check why I got banned for 2 months then? This is the 2nd time this happenes to me, is my network the problem or someone's personal hostility caused him to report me? If the problem is "Survival", I won't playing it again. I am not a hacker and I won't destroy my account and game after 2 years. I accept whatever the problem is and please unban me, I really don't deserve it. Thanks
English
#Help #pcsupport

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• Edited by GreggsBakery: 10/17/2020 1:45:05 PM
    Count me among the people who reported you. I recognise your name & clan from a match of survival. Your connection was horrendous, you were teleport strafing mid gun fight repeatedly. EDIT: has tried to message me on steam and invite me to his clan. Top player of his clan is a blatant cheater as well, looking at his trials history in relation to other PVP modes. Strange kid. Avoid.

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

1 Reply
    • Allo there, The #Help forums are not able to assist with appeals of restrictions or bans. However, there is a process in place for you to appeal your ban or restriction. You should also take a look at the [url=https://www.bungie.net/en/Support/Troubleshoot?oid=12915]network troubleshooting guide[/url] to try and prevent this from happening again and also seek help from your ISP to make sure there isn't an issue on your line. [u]Please review the [b]Contact Form: Appeal Ban or Restriction article [/b][url=https://www.bungie.net/en/Help/Troubleshoot?oid=48629]found here.[/url][/u] Please note that, as mentioned in the article, there is no guarantee for a response, nor is there a guarantee that your ban or restriction will be overturned. [u]For more information on Bungie's policy regarding bans and restrictions, [url=https://www.bungie.net/en/Help/Article/11929]please review the policy here[/url].[/u]

Posting in language:

3 Replies
      • You question if it was you or not so why have you not looked into your own internet by now. This is how it works... You ruin match after match for others most likely by lagging in game. Players in these matches report you until your account gets flagged. Bungie staff then investigated your account and found reason to warn you in game as a pop up message. You ignored this warning which would have stated what is going on and kept on playing getting more reports and a second investigation. This time you got a warning but with a 2 week restriction. But did you look into the issue then???? You kept on playing once allowed back and got more reports and a third investigation. This one issued a warning and a 2 month restriction. Sort out your internet. Lag is the main cause and caused by playing with bellow recommended internet speeds or having a high signal latency/ping. If you do not sort out your problem or stay away from pvp the next time Bungie investigate you and find cause to step in the restriction comes with no warning and is permanent.

Posting in language:

You are not allowed to view this content.
      ;
      preload icon
      preload icon
      preload icon