JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Help

Help us help you.
Edited by BNGHelp1: 10/19/2020 4:57:13 PM

Bungie Staff ignoring Bug reports - not responding DMs or forum posts - wtf to do?

Triumph: "Masterworks Masterpiece" Items: Polestar I Shell & G-72 Classical Sepheid All 3 are unobtainable or bugged and being vaulted. Forum and Reddit posts about these are up for MONTHS even longer than half a year and being ignored by Bungie Staff. Not even an acknowledgement Why ? EDIT: People come into this forum saying [quote]lol it dropped for me on mars about 2 days ago (someone needs to chill out)[/quote] watch out they are most likely lying, happened in this post [url]https://i.imgur.com/WlqlUG1.png[/url] not the first time people are lying about it
English
#Help

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• Hello. You can earn these by completing activities and earning rank-up packages on Mars.

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

9 Replies
    • Edited by suttungur: 10/19/2020 4:44:30 PM
      [quote]Triumph: "Masterworks Masterpiece" Items: Polestar I Shell & G-72 Classical Sepheid All 3 are unobtainable or bugged and being vaulted.[/quote] I have all of these.

Posting in language:

3 Replies
      • So what is the point of your post? You have an answer from Bungie and several others and still are not satisfied. If you are dead set that light.gg is right then you still have an answer.

Posting in language:

4 Replies
          Decca1705
          Decca1705

Still bad at the game. - old

[quote] EDIT: People come into this forum saying [quote]lol it dropped for me on mars about 2 days ago (someone needs to chill out)[/quote] watch out they are most likely lying, happened in this post too [url]https://i.imgur.com/WlqlUG1.png[/url] not the first time people are lying about it[/quote] ... How exactly do you determine those people are lying? Bungie has confirmed to you that these people are in fact correct. It is unfortunately the nature of random number generators that it is possible to never roll the correct number for what you want, however small the chance of that is. It is a fact that you do, actually, need to chill out and just keep at it. It’ll most likely drop eventually.

Posting in language:

11 Replies
          • I have recently (not sure exactly when) received both of those items, and my triumph progress is increasing (been checking it my last few crucible games).

Posting in language:

• Because their incompetence knows no bounds.

Posting in language:

1 Reply
            • bump

Posting in language:

You are not allowed to view this content.
            ;
            preload icon
            preload icon
            preload icon