JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Forums

originally posted in: Destiny 2 Download's Broken
Edited by SonicGhoul2K: 10/16/2020 9:08:29 AM
Allo there, Have you made steam have administration access? Certain 3rd party apps like antivirus may block downloads so maybe adding steam to the exclusion list will help. Have you tried installing to another drive? Does the error state which folder it's having an issue with?
English

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• Currently, it looks like its the Commons/Destiny 2 folder that's misbehaving. There's no Destiny2.exe file in there at all, when there should be, which is causing a lot of problems. Every time I download, it gives me the same issue. I'm trying on a different server host. My current hard drive has no issues with it, as I can download, install, update and play other games on that Hard Drive no problem. If my current solution isn't working, I'm gonna try to reinstall steam. I've heard that can fix some issues.

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon