JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Help

Help us help you.
9/16/2020 1:52:22 AM

Missing Trials of the nine flawless ornaments

I thought that I was the only one that was missing the trials of the nine flawless ornaments and old flawless armor, but recently I talked to one of my friends and he noticed that he was also missing those same items from season 2. Could I get those items back by any chance?
English
#Help #Eververse

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• Hey I was just looking at my armor and I too do not have this :(

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• Edited by TheHaraamPolice: 9/16/2020 2:22:53 AM
    Hey there! If you have earned the ornaments from Trials of the Nine, you can apply them to old Trials of Osiris gear and the CODA Prophecy set. If you do not have any of the ornaments and the gear, there is no way to obtain them. Bungie does not replace in-game items that are lost, discarded, or consumed. ([url=https://www.bungie.net/en/Help/Article/12211]Deleted Item and Character Policy[/url])

Posting in language:

1 Reply
    You are not allowed to view this content.
    ;
    preload icon
    preload icon
    preload icon