JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Destiny 2

Discuss all things Destiny 2.
9/15/2020 10:32:10 AM

Can we get more loot on season pass after rank 100

Like after rank 100 there should be more rewards im not saying anything crazy but maybe like bright dust shards etc rather than just 100 rank and thats it i get this season was extended but last season i got to roughly around rank 300 almost and feel like 100 ranks isnt enough keep all the main stuff in the first 100 like it is now but then add extra for after rank 100 on the season pass that way people dont have to worry about getting to rank 200 or 300 for good stuff its just in the first 100 ranks still and theres just extra after it
English
#destiny2

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• I just hit 303🤨

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• They should drop prisms and shards after level 100.

Posting in language:

• Just let people reset the pass. Hand out everything again in the same order except the cosmetics wouldn’t be there this time. The static stat armor could just be random rolls the additional times through. It’s literally as easy as that.

Posting in language:

• Watch out, Bungie will now spread the rewards you get on the first 100 levels over 300.

Posting in language:

1 Reply
    • The plan is to remove loot - not add it.

Posting in language:

1 Reply
      • [quote]Like after rank 100 there should be more rewards im not saying anything crazy but maybe like bright dust shards etc rather than just 100 rank and thats it i get this season was extended but last season i got to roughly around rank 300 almost and feel like 100 ranks isnt enough keep all the main stuff in the first 100 like it is now but then add extra for after rank 100 on the season pass that way people dont have to worry about getting to rank 200 or 300 for good stuff its just in the first 100 ranks still and theres just extra after it[/quote] Bungie is too lazy for that. Won’t happen.

Posting in language:

• Every five levels we do get an Eververse engram. But I could agree with also getting more bright dust and/or upgrade mats. Maybe like Every 5 get an Eververse engram Every 10 get a few upgrade modules too Every 25 also get some enhancement prisms Every 50 you also get an Ascendant Shard.

Posting in language:

1 Reply
        • You guys broke my notifications for this thread

Posting in language:

1 Reply
          • Ascendant shard for each successive 100.

Posting in language:

14 Replies
            • Next season experience needed to level up Season Rank will be multiplied by 1 million. Their is your reward.

Posting in language:

• Did you not get the emblem for reaching rank 101? It’s pretty sweet. It’s just a silhouette of luke smith taking a piss on your ghost. It’s called “tinkle bot”

Posting in language:

• After a 100 it should start reduction of price of the next season pass. Each time you level it there should be a small credit that adds up.

Posting in language:

• Approaching 600, and also in total agreement with you on this.

Posting in language:

23 Replies
              • I'd be surprised if they didn't for Beyond Light. I think Bungie was still smarting from the accusations of throttling experience from Y1 of D2. Especially since they were planning on letting people buy unclaimed levels at season's end. So they were probably focused on making sure that you could get to level 100 with a reasonable amount of play. But I think they didn't plan for just how much some of us play. I played less this season than I have in past seasons...and I'm at Level 212 or something. Having seen a year of our play habits at the hardcore end of things....and pledging to do more for hardcore players this year....I'd be suprised if they don't make some sort of adjustment.

Posting in language:

• The easiest and most lazy way to do this that would still satisfy most people: Give out armor materials. Cores every rank. Prisms every 10. Shards every 50. Easy.

Posting in language:

• While on paper this sounds like a good idea I think this will create more FOMO. Right now theres plenty of people that dont make it to 100 on the season pass and cant get everything thats in there. Some of them might fork out the cash to pay for a few extra levels. If you add more loot people will chase 150 for example instead of 100 and more FOMO will be created.

Posting in language:

4 Replies
                • I made the same suggestion 3 seasons ago. Let’s be real though you should be happy getting any loot. Bungie original idea was to just have everyone give them $10 every three months but then someone was like “let’s throw together a bunch of low effort crap and call it a season pass”

Posting in language:

• Edited by Demon XXVII: 9/16/2020 12:51:52 PM
                  “Yes, just [i]throw more money[/i]” ~ ScaraBungie

Posting in language:

• I'm at 220 now... Its just random engrams every so often Should earn more materials

Posting in language:

• Only if they remove buying tiers

Posting in language:

2 Replies
                  • Can we get better loot in general when leveling the pass? 95% of it is trash.

Posting in language:

2 Replies
                    • Rocket League gives you so many item variations after the initial pass completion. Wish it were like that.

Posting in language:

• There is also too many empty spots in the rank table...

Posting in language:

• Back in D1 we got a mote of light for levelling up our character. Maybe we could get an enhancement core once per level up past 100

Posting in language:

1 Reply
                      • That is a great idea. A season extension pass for the season pass. Charge $8 for an extra 100 levels of loot. Bungie, this is easy money. I seen one guy say he was at like level 600. $10 for first 100 and $8 for each additional 100 levels of loot. The loot could be just some worthless purple crap, these people would eat it up. Throw them a couple bright dust every so often, call it a box of bright dust and put it on horrible rng. Just remember that this was my idea, your biggest fan.

Posting in language:

• I totally agree. My playtime is significant, other games have a daily log in reward that grows as you continue to log in. My personal seasonal ranks are as follows 8-219 9-443 10-321 11 so far 250 with almost 2 months to go Every few ranks should earn you something. high stat armour potential drops, bright dust random to 100, 250, 500 or 1000. Emblems. Shaders unique to the season rank. Even enhancement cores and prisms etc. Something would be nice to see that is for sure. Once you hit 100, there just is nothing after it, seems odd to me honestly. Reward me as I continue to play, grow and commit time to your game. Yes I get it, its fun, I play etc however, something else would be appreciated.

Posting in language:

13 Replies
                        You are not allowed to view this content.
                        ;
                        preload icon
                        preload icon
                        preload icon