JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Help

Help us help you.
Edited by Aya: 9/15/2020 12:03:15 AM

Can't get rid of trials mode on destiny 1

I have not played the original destiny in years and thought to reinstall it and get some nostalgia from it. I had all the expansions except rise of iron and have been trying to play the raids such as crotas end and kings fall. But I have been stuck in something called trials mode and was wondering if anyone knew how to get rid of it? I have the physical disk copy by the way. [spoiler]Moderator edit: This thread has been updated with tags that are more appropriate. Feel free to private message the moderator who moved your post, link to topic, for further clarification about why this topic was moved.[/spoiler]
English
#Help

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• Hey there! Since you have a physical disc of Destiny 1, that means it is not being read properly. If you are receiving the trial mode message, this means that you have a damaged disc or your optical drive is broken. Did you check your disc for scratches along with cleaning the disc with alcohol?

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

2 Replies
    • It's not Trials mode, it's Trial mode. The first person to answer in this topic linked below seems to understand the issue. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/all/destiny-1-stuck-in-trial-mode/201fcbc6-7422-45ed-8a8d-0ba5f61b3a37

Posting in language:

1 Reply
      You are not allowed to view this content.
      ;
      preload icon
      preload icon
      preload icon