JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Help

Help us help you.
Edited by ArkDemon44: 9/12/2020 6:49:26 PM

Solstice Glow Ornaments

So I got my armor to the magnificent level before the event ended but was unable to finish all objectives before the 8th. Since I was able to eventually complete all armor to unlock the glow but I did it after the event will I be unable to purchase the glow Universal ornament kit? If so thats really stupid to leave the armor able to be finished and glow unlocked but not purchase the kit from the eververse store.
English
#Help #Eververse

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• Unfortunately I made a similar mistake, I thought that similar to last year's solstice you had to obtain and complete the magnificent armor set objectives to unlock the glows. I even had 6k dust lined up for this occasion. Wondering if a Bungie mod could just take my 6k dust and give me a Warlock solstice ornament set but since there's no ticket request area for accounts (for real? lmao...) looks like i'll probably be putting down destiny until the season end of event. Big dumb on my part I didn't double check the eververse requirements after I had acquired my magnificent set but I wish there was a more clear distinction in-game like "Hey! You've obtained the magnificent set and have now unlocked the Solstice Glow Ornaments for purchase in the eververse store" like they do with exotic weapon ornaments.

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• Hi there! The glow objectives were not a requirement for you to obtain the elemental glow set that was available in the Eververse store. The glow objectives were for a separate, non-elemental glow.

Posting in language:

4 Replies
    You are not allowed to view this content.
    ;
    preload icon
    preload icon
    preload icon