JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Help

Help us help you.
9/11/2020 8:37:33 PM
yes
yes

Exotic armor ornaments

Hi, above you can see the twitter post claiming the new armor ornaments are silver only this season. It has come to my attention that on the week of September 29th these ornaments will be available for bright dust. As the season is still active this means you have falsely advertised something. This is illegal is it not? I expect my silver back.
English
#Help #Eververse

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• Week 17 was past the original launch of date of Beyond Light, which would have taken us into Season 12. The API is also subject to change before anything is reflected in-game.

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

3 Replies
    • The rotation probably didn’t change with the extension of the season. In any event, since the season was going to initially end well before that, what exactly are you mad about? It’s just a matter of semantics since it would have been available at the same time if it were season 12.

Posting in language:

4 Replies
      You are not allowed to view this content.
      ;
      preload icon
      preload icon
      preload icon