JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Service Warning
Destiny 2 will receive an update today. Players will be required to log in to Destiny 2 again after installing the update. Please stay tuned to @BungieHelp for updates.

Clan Recruitment

Look for Clans or seek new members.
9/9/2020 5:44:29 PM

Are you an ADULT? Do you play on PS4? Are you in the US? Can you figure out how to use DISCORD? Looking for a clan that's not full of inactive members? If so, check us out!

For consideration respond with your age/ timezone and any pertinent information about yourself/ your destiny experience. We WILL NOT blindly accept random requests to join. If you can't be bothered to read the post (it's short AF), you probably aren't what we're looking for. We're an ADULT ONLY clan in the US that does teaching raids most weekends and is very active.... https://www.bungie.net/en/ClanV2?groupid=3664532

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• This clan is pretty chill. Owner and mod circle are all pretty cool peeps.

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

2 Replies
    • Great Clan! There’s always someone online if you need help with anything. I’ve really enjoyed this group of guardians!

Posting in language:

• Hi! My name is Leigh, I'm 48, from Upstate NY, and am a day one player. I just recently got back into the game after a long absence. I'll be honest - I've never completed a raid, I kinda suck at crucible, but I love Destiny and am willing to do/try whatever is needed. I generally play on Thursday during the day, Friday night after 9pm, and most Saturdays. Currently trying to catch up on all the stuff I've missed since Forsaken. I don't generally use discord but I can. I hope I meet your criteria because I'm tired of playing alone!

Posting in language:

1 Reply
      • Hey! I'm Hosh, 23 y/o living in Quebec which is east time zone. I've been playing a lot on the first game but recently got back in D2. I'm far from being a comp team member PVP wise, but I do enjoy playing this game for its RPG features. I've never done a raid in this game but would gladly learn how to and involving myself in the clan activities in general. Mostly playing during the weekends and a bit during the week if it fits my schedule.

Posting in language:

1 Reply
        • Been with this clan since its inception. I'd say this clan is great (because it is), but at this point, I'm convinced that I may also be suffering from some degree of Stockholm Syndrome.

Posting in language:

• Hey, my name is Dylan I’m 29 my time zone is Eastern. I’ve been playing since D1 I’m an active player looking to learn/complete raids. Mostly a morning/daytime player but always down to make time for raid and dungeon runs :)

Posting in language:

1 Reply
          • Started a new topic: Destiny Veteran(7 Replies))

• Great team, great leaders

Posting in language:

7 Replies
            • Hey! I'm Chris, age 25, Eastern Standard Time. I am a Destiny day-1er. Been playing since the series first kickstarted. Well I did. Fell off the grind after the forsaken dlc. I haven't done any of the raids for D2 at all. I can really only play Wednesday to Friday. Those are my days off. I just recently got married and brought a beautiful baby girl into this world so I normally get on now around 10pm EST. Honestly, I am down almost anything, except the raids. Just don't have the time now. I just want a chill crew to kick it with.

Posting in language:

1 Reply
              • My PSN is Stryker880 I am 52 years young PST I have been playing Destiny since Beta. When content isn't extremely stale, I play most nights from around 7-12 pm and various times on weekends. I like to raid and have completed all raids multiple times. I am comfortable as a sherpa for any raid.

Posting in language:

1 Reply
                • Hi Justin 35 Pacific Time Like to play with people. I don’t know how to do any raids but I’m a decent player harkening from Halo (back in the LAN party days) I’m on 2-3 nights a week. I know how to download discord and chat on it but I rarely use the app.

Posting in language:

1 Reply
                  • Hi, I just left a clan due to inactivity. I know that destiny is in a dry state right now, but it’s the only game I enjoy playing, so I’m looking for folks on the same page. I’m 32 and live in Nashville, Tennessee. I have a full-time job and a girlfriend that takes up a good chunk of my time, but I’m usually on most weeknights. I play a lot of PvP, but I thoroughly enjoy PvE content, too. If you would like to know anything else, just ask. Thanks for your consideration.

Posting in language:

1 Reply
                    • Been with KICK clan for a year or so. Had help with all the raids learning from no experience. Enjoyable discord convos as well. Come be a part of the best guardian group on D2!

Posting in language:

• Everyone is chill in this clan, and we do just about everything in the game. Admins are great too!

Posting in language:

• Awesome clan

Posting in language:

You are not allowed to view this content.
                    ;
                    preload icon
                    preload icon
                    preload icon