JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Destiny 2

Discuss all things Destiny 2.
8/8/2020 11:45:20 AM

Only way Bungie can increase Trials Player base...???

Instead of making the activity rewarding and preventing cheating, Bungie is trying to artificially increase the Trials player base by forcing people into the activity via Moments of Triumph and Solstice. Goes to show how out of touch Bungie is with their player base and how little they care.
English
#destiny2

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

View Entire Topic
  • Edited by Yosemite Sam: 8/8/2020 8:38:25 PM
    It's pretty sad when a company creates an event that is meant to be casual, to have fun to force players to play other parts of the game because their couch potatoes "need to make money". You know, how their couch potatoes were crying that there weren't enough players playing Trials so I guess this is a way to show numbers huh? Trials is a game mode that is more toxic than anything in this entire game has ever been in 6 years especially today's Trials 🤦‍♂️ I've seen a hell of a lot of dumb decisions this company has made over the years, but this is in the top 10 list of the dumbest decisions this company has ever made. This is the BS we get to look forward to while the WoW guy is at the helm for the next 3 years, all that wonderful talent this company sees that he has to offer this game that has saved this game right? Correct me if I'm wrong, this will be the 3rd Solstice event. The first one went from fun that didn't have many conditions and you could acquire things like the glow packs through the shop for only 1000 bright dust. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6xWPuCaYsZI The next one changed adding more conditions and the glows became a profit or you grind a lot to save up bright dust, the catch though, this company removed a lot of the options that we were able to collect that bright dust to how many options do we have now? The glows were 800 silver or 5000 bright dust. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nLnIyxGkH0E So here we are with the 3rd one and the conditions have changed for the worst. [spoiler]Yeah, yeah, all you Trials/PvP players saying how it's not that bad, blah blah blah trying to boost your ego just showing how lost you actually are. This game has a variety of players and I can only imagine how the LFG is going to be off the hook with paid carries, a hell of a lot of toxic PvP players that won't even except anyone that has never run trials or rarely plays PvP. All the stupid requirements, checking your stats and if they don't like it, you will be instantly booted from that fire team before you go to orbit. All the crap a lot of the newer players are going to have to deal with that will push players away that may want to run this to complete the event. LFG will chase off players that will end up saying screw this shit.[/spoiler] If this company is trying to chase the player base off, this is a great start to show how they just don't give a crap about what these events were actually created for, that profit and their couch potatoes have become more important then creating a decent game.

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

28 Replies
    You are not allowed to view this content.
    ;
    preload icon
    preload icon
    preload icon