JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Service Warning
All Destiny releases will be temporarily offline tomorrow for scheduled maintenance. Please stay tuned to @BungieHelp for updates.

Forums

8/8/2020 3:24:14 PM
In too many games people quit after going down for a few points. If there were no replacements the rest that would remain would have no chance to fight back and the games would end with everybody quitting. I never quit and it helps me to improve. If I loose, so what, loosing is part of playing a game. Managing to turn a game sometimes, feels so rewarding. Looking at this from another angle: If you are winning, others are loosing, was that ever something for you to complain about? Do want to enjoy the game, or do you want the game to end after the opponents quit one after another?
English

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• I have removed at least today from 85% of the games. I didn't used to, but honestly I'm sick of: -Play against organized teams, I'm in a team entirely of casuals. -Play with people who have no idea and only intend to kill and do not support or take a point. -Play against cheater. It is one thing for the team to try and fail and another thing is for me to constantly touch people who don't even know the gameplay. The system is assembled as follows: If you completely miss taking the points but only worry about killing in no man's land it is much more likely that you will receive more points if you are the idiot who is defending a point against the entire opposing team. Tired of being 2/3 vs1 while the rest of my team is dancing around the map looking for the easy kill. For this reason I have told myself that I do not have to spend my time with people who do not show the slightest interest in winning the game and are only interested in their personal score.

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• Bounties should probaply reward, playing the objective way more instead of doing the opposite. Quitting games or inactivity should be sanktioned seriously. I understand how frustrating the experiences you describe are. Please do not become part of the problem though.

Posting in language:

• [quote]Bounties should probaply reward, playing the objective way more instead of doing the opposite. Quitting games or inactivity should be sanktioned seriously. I understand how frustrating the experiences you describe are. Please do not become part of the problem though.[/quote] Yes! If the bounties were team-centric,.I think there would be less of this... not eliminated, because players will do what players do - but less.

Posting in language:

• The problem is being put into a game, that is being called as you land is not something anyone should experience new or a vet. That's not fun, I can take a L no problem. It happens. But queuing up when the game is over like I said needs to stop.

Posting in language:

Valiant_7274
    Valiant_7274

Never give up on times of darkness - old

Our team was behind by 5 points and four people left. How are we supposed to win after that? It’s almost impossible to win a 2v6 match.

Posting in language:

• You and Gen Patton would disagree. If there are more of them, there are more targets for you, and less for them. However, Gen Patton's fireteams didn't have many respawns (medics probably only carried one revive token), and he most likely never played a video game.

Posting in language:

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon