JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Destiny 2

Discuss all things Destiny 2.
Edited by Palpatine: 8/8/2020 4:45:19 AM

Stop. Putting. Us. In. Mercied. Matches.

Title says it all. Fix the algorithm so it stops putting people in finished games. Kinda bad matchmaking on your part. Damn this blew up quick. Glad to see some people want to play the game instead of loading into a game that's already done.
English
#destiny2

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

View Entire Topic
  • Iron banner = mercy or be mercy. It's sad buts it's really true. Mercy tends to go to the most aggressive teams. I also notice the smaller the map the bigger the stack the faster the mercy. If anything I think iron banner should be solo with low super Regen like launch D2 maybe one super in a match force people to rely on their gun skill seeing how it's technically a "pinnicale" PvP mode. Also why the f*** are the iron banner weapons so bad?! No meta archtypes except the auto. No good hand cannon pulse is eh these days. I miss rise of irons iron banner weapons looked fantastic and we're absolutely meta weapons with great perk pools that iron banner was worth grinding now I just play to try and round out my enhanced perks

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

2 Replies
    You are not allowed to view this content.
    ;
    preload icon
    preload icon
    preload icon