JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Forums

8/8/2020 12:36:15 PM
Iron banner = mercy or be mercy. It's sad buts it's really true. Mercy tends to go to the most aggressive teams. I also notice the smaller the map the bigger the stack the faster the mercy. If anything I think iron banner should be solo with low super Regen like launch D2 maybe one super in a match force people to rely on their gun skill seeing how it's technically a "pinnicale" PvP mode. Also why the f*** are the iron banner weapons so bad?! No meta archtypes except the auto. No good hand cannon pulse is eh these days. I miss rise of irons iron banner weapons looked fantastic and we're absolutely meta weapons with great perk pools that iron banner was worth grinding now I just play to try and round out my enhanced perks
English

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• Couldn't agree more the mono weapon culture really spoils the game.

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• When I play banner I'm usually running bow hand cannon no special and I tend not to use super unless we're losing but all I die to get is sniper shotty super occasionally a fusion rifle. Primary weapons are not used unless pinnacles and just isn't fun. I'm on PS4 so I'm getting really tempted to get Xbox just to play halo I seriously miss things like swat all you got if your aim skill and movement one to the head scouts and hand cannon no supers no cheesy weapons like telesto and jotunn. Beautiful. So many fps right now people just crutch on abilities, special weapons and ultimates that I feel like a dinosaur from old halo and battlefield days of just guns and not alot of just cheesy no skill auto tracking truth rockets or 200% aim assist weapons. Plus I don't get bungie is so freaked out about op weapons after Luna's/not forgotten yet they added felwinters lie. WHY?!? We did not need a sniper shotty back into this game. Ever since it was added it is at least 70% of PvP is felwinters. Was not needed into this game. I can still top frag without special I'm just saying it's really frustrating and just plain boring when every single match my only deaths are shotty and supers. It gets so old so fast can't remember the last time I actually had FUN playing any PvP in destiny probably never in destiny 2. I have to sweat so hard to just do my weekly bounties it's ridiculous. I remember back when you could play rift and easy drop 60+ kills now at best I cap out in the 30s I think I had a 40 kill game recently but kda also doesn't show if you are actually GOOD or just a good team player. D2 I think I'm a better team player and a worse over all player but can stay in the top 3 usually.

Posting in language:

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon