JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Forums

8/7/2020 10:40:13 PM
Seriously- Bungie clearly don’t care about their pvp anymore - the number of mercies alone with cbmm is almost laughable- 4 of my last 5 games were mercies - why bother making it a game at all if every public even is just to stomp on new players...
English

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• There were plenty of mercy rule matches under SBMM as well.... It’s the lockout mechanic, poor team balancing when the lobby does not have big premade teams, and large fireteams getting matchmade against mostly solo players under both matchmaking preferences to blame here, not connection based matchmaking.

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• I’ve been playing since D1 and I have honestly never seen anything like this with the mercies - it’s rare that I actually finish a game now without one happening in either side...

Posting in language:

• Certainly sounding like there are many not even partially good at pvp to have a mercy count like that.

Posting in language:

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon