JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Destiny 2

Discuss all things Destiny 2.
Edited by WilLiAmElieBran: 8/7/2020 12:33:16 PM

Please AUTO SHARD BLUES that go to postmaster

seriously, we're drowning....and cant keep up... [url]https://imgur.com/pstoCpE[/url]

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• And prioritizes legendaries/exotics over blues. I hate when I complete an activity and I get a blue and a legendary or exotic, but the legendary and exotic get sent to the postmaster. Also blues should auto be removed from your inventory if you pick up a higher tier rarity item.

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• Everything in this game is made to inconveniently waste your time and inflate their analytics. From poor bounty bright dust payouts, to duplicate powerful drops, to light level in general, to sunsetting. Its all just artificial grind masquerading as content. Quit and play better games.

Posting in language:

• Edited by Reef Champ: 8/9/2020 3:25:38 AM
    This will never happen. Should new or leveling players get their blues discarded or Auto sharded? It takes literally a few seconds to delete them. Why is this your concern about the game out of anything else? I'm sorry but this post is just silly.

Posting in language:

• Im so tired of my legendaries going to the postmaster because of blue garbage in my inventory.

Posting in language:

• Edited by Babajeeds_: 8/8/2020 10:54:04 PM
    I think it might be a coding issue. Regardless, it would be one of the best qol changes ever

Posting in language:

• Annoying AF, how is this not an option to toggle auto dismantle blues already?! https://twitter.com/dewon380/status/1292216205378383872

Posting in language:

• Edited by magister1001: 8/7/2020 11:31:50 PM
    Given the last QOL improvement we got was putting eververse in the director we shouldn’t hold our breath. Amazingly a few years back I posted on wanting some buttons to make it easier to change the handicap in nightfalls and that actually got implemented. Unless the structure is changed getting bounties from the director would save the most time so I’d like that in addition to this suggestion. Some buttons to buy more planetary materials at once from spider wouldn’t hurt either.

Posting in language:

• This is such on abvious QoL add that it's baffling why it hasn't been added already. No one likes running back to the tower every 30 mins to clear out a post master full of blue items, yet years into the game, we still have to do it. By now it feels like it's a deliberate design choice. I suppose the playtime of all those guardians flying into and out of the tower probably makes some graph somewhere look really impressive in terms of player time. Shame they don't seem to have the same graphs for how fun it is.

Posting in language:

1 Reply
    • The community has been calling for this since early D1. It benefits the player, so they’re not going to do it.

Posting in language:

• I agree, as long as it is an option that can be toggled on or off.

Posting in language:

• I’d prefer options that allow us to turn on filters like this, instead of just making it mandatory.

Posting in language:

• Once soft cap is hit there should be an option to “auto shard” blues.

Posting in language:

• Give us at least an option to toggle on/off auto dismantle because some people love to use blues for some reason. I would rather have blues just give you the glimmer and weapon parts as soon as you pick them up.

Posting in language:

• Edited by blade329: 8/8/2020 4:25:47 PM
      Bungie thinks dismantling junk items, one at a time, is content. That's how delusional this company is. For some crazy reason, Bungie thinks wasting our time with maintenance keeps us engaged with the game. LMAO!!!! It's hysterical. All it did was make me look for ways around it.

Posting in language:

• Dismantling is the part of core game loop of this game. Wanna argue? Do you?

Posting in language:

• Bump

Posting in language:

• Every blue can be required from collections! Come on Bungie! This is a real issue! You did it in D1 now flip the dam switch already. Call it a quality of life update.

Posting in language:

• You must go to the tower and manually empty the postmaster.... this prolongs play-time.

Posting in language:

• Or just an option to auto shard blues as you get them. So damn annoying having to dismantle them after every event.

Posting in language:

• Manage your items. That being said, I agree with that once you're past the soft cap

Posting in language:

8 Replies
      • Edited by Rd_2425: 8/8/2020 5:04:37 AM
        While there at it auto dismantle umbrella engrams. Postmaster stays full. Takes forever to delete them all

Posting in language:

2 Replies
        • yes plz

Posting in language:

• Man I'm so tired right now of having to go back to the tower because I get like 3 or 4 blues in a pvp match just to delete them after playing like 5 matches there is no point in blues not even those special hunter arms or whatever are worth it just get legendary pieces it's a waste of time

Posting in language:

• Benefits the player, so you're now blocked on Twitter.

Posting in language:

• Blues never really served any purpose after I completed the red war campaign. Never needed them at light increases either; it’s not like the legendaries didn’t drop fast enough. And a cheaper infusion costs, too. Seriously, Bungie, what gives?

Posting in language:

3 Replies
          • Omg yes please

Posting in language:

You are not allowed to view this content.
          ;
          preload icon
          preload icon
          preload icon