JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Destiny 2

Discuss all things Destiny 2.
Edited by SERAPHAETON: 8/7/2020 11:19:28 AM

If Bungie Actually BANNED the Cheaters in this game, the Top 1% pvpers would Disappear!

And they Know I'm Right! Connection Garbage Manipulating Connections Using VPNs to Purposely have Advantages Using Any Cheese Exploits in the Game to have an Advantage, for example, Hot Swapping! Using Real World Peripherals Other than the PS4 Controller to AIM Advantage The List. Goes. ON! For all those who fall into the category above.... Karma is a #####! .... And You'll Deserve It! Edit: i didn't even put in Those Who Attack other players Connections but That's what they do As Well! Because they are Just That BAD! and they Know It! Plus, Completely Illegal and the Day Is Coming where they Will! Be Fined and Imprisoned! For such actions
English
#destiny2

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• Edited by Freak: 8/8/2020 7:07:49 AM
    Imagine believing the bull**** you’re spewing. Get over getting farmed. It’s just a video game. Some of you take it way too seriously.

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

6 Replies
    • Edited by Yuno: 8/8/2020 4:08:27 PM
      So you think everyone in the top 1% is a cheater 😁 I swear man destiny players will do ANYTHING but admit that people are better than them, a few streamers overblow the cheating issue because of trials and suddenly it’s console players saying they match cheaters in every game and people like this guy saying if you removed cheats the top 1% would disappear. And it’s not like no one agrees with this guy, the post is at the top of trending. I can’t blame bungie for not taking PvP seriously at this point when the community is a joke in itself. Absolute zero brain function.

Posting in language:

13 Replies
      • This post is honestly insulting. As someone who has put in hundreds of hours improving just for someone to say that the whole of 1% players are cheating is so ignorant I can't even describe it. People like you are why bungie has a hard time making the game good with this idiotic feedback

Posting in language:

7 Replies
        • He earns more money than me. He must be robbing banks! He has more girlfriends than me. He must have a 20 inch junk! He is better looking than me. He must have had plastic surgery! He is in better shape than me. He must be taking steroids! He plays pvp better than me. He must be cheating!

Posting in language:

1 Reply
          • That top 1% would just be replaced with those right below them and you would be complaining for the same reasons about what will basically still be the same players. I'm not against banning cheaters, especially when they're making money off of it, but remove the top 1%, and this is what I currently look like on Destiny Tracker (my ELO this season anyway): Control. Top 1.7% Clash. Top 2.1% Supremacy. Top 1.7% IB. Top 1% (I'm a solo player) Back in season 8, the last time I actively played Gambit and Survival, this was my ELO (not showing me my ranks). Survival. 2,020. Probably top 1.1% back then. Gambit. 2,173. Higher than my current IB ELO, probably top 0.9-1% IB back then. 2,127, probably top 1-1.1%. I don't even actively play PVP, now remove the top 1% (or at least the ones who you've listed off and left unlisted because idfk), and either I'm climbing up a lot, or I'm getting banned when the worst I've done is screw around with Gemini + top tree NS + Mountaintop, and top tree striker with Skullfort. Otherwise, I main TLW and Felwinters with top tree GS.

Posting in language:

1 Reply
            • lmao, the amount of modded console controller player is actually insane. But none of them would admit it. I understand some players are just that good, but there are many who use modded controllers (Coronusmax)

Posting in language:

4 Replies
              • Someone's really angry... [spoiler] * popcorn emote * [/spoiler]

Posting in language:

• There will always be top 1%ers lol

Posting in language:

• My bum hurt real bad

Posting in language:

• [quote]And they Know I'm Right! Connection Garbage Manipulating Connections Using VPNs to Purposely have Advantages Using Any Cheese Exploits in the Game to have an Advantage, for example, Hot Swapping! Using Real World Peripherals Other than the PS4 Controller to AIM Advantage The List. Goes. ON! For all those who fall into the category above.... Karma is a #####! .... And You'll Deserve It! Edit: i didn't even put in Those Who Attack other players Connections but That's what they do As Well! Because they are Just That BAD! and they Know It! Plus, Completely Illegal and the Day Is Coming where they Will! Be Fined and Imprisoned! For such actions[/quote] This guy watches Darkside Royalty Lore vids I can tell.

Posting in language:

8 Replies
                • Don't play on PC. There.. cured that entire issue for you.

Posting in language:

• If people were actually reporting cheaters and not accurate players who kill them every time...bet Bungie would have a higher ban ratio.

Posting in language:

• Just Git Gud

Posting in language:

• Pretty sure it would be WAY higher than only 1%.

Posting in language:

• I wouldn't be going anywhere foo

Posting in language:

• Just do what 98% of the player base has done stop playing

Posting in language:

12 Replies
                  • Even dr disrespect got caught cheating dude. They all cheat.

Posting in language:

1 Reply
                    • Edited by FataLVisioN_Oo: 8/8/2020 10:03:28 PM
                      Nah. I'm in the top percentile. I don't cheat. Maybe you should do what we did and....... Get good.

Posting in language:

• Kid...that's not how VPN's work

Posting in language:

• No, you’re just bad.

Posting in language:

• Y’all will think of everything before you’ll admit someone is just better than you

Posting in language:

7 Replies
                      • Some people are actually good without cheating. This post actually says more about you than others.

Posting in language:

• I know it feels weird coming from some who only raids but... Not all top 1%ers cheat. We can all agree on that, if you have really good skill then sure getting better guns can make you even better. Sure if you exploit and cheat to get to 1% with 3rd party software then that can dilute the pool of people who got there through work. Why do you think it annoys me to see ads where you can buy 1k

Posting in language:

• Why Do You Type Like This

Posting in language:

11 Replies
                        • I'm top 1% in two playlists currently. Guess I'm cheating because I must be right? The bad takes on this forum lately have reminded me why Bungie doesn't take their own forum seriously. Quick few questions then. Are headsets cheating since many players don't have/use them? How about if I use a line of sight someone else isn't aware of or jump into an advantageous spot not everyone uses? Or what if I drink an energy drink beforehand?

Posting in language:

26 Replies
                          • [quote]And they Know I'm Right! Connection Garbage Manipulating Connections Using VPNs to Purposely have Advantages Using Any Cheese Exploits in the Game to have an Advantage, for example, Hot Swapping! Using Real World Peripherals Other than the PS4 Controller to AIM Advantage The List. Goes. ON! For all those who fall into the category above.... Karma is a #####! .... And You'll Deserve It! Edit: i didn't even put in Those Who Attack other players Connections but That's what they do As Well! Because they are Just That BAD! and they Know It! Plus, Completely Illegal and the Day Is Coming where they Will! Be Fined and Imprisoned! For such actions[/quote] "Anyone better than me is cheating reeeeeee" Stay mad

Posting in language:

You are not allowed to view this content.
                          ;
                          preload icon
                          preload icon
                          preload icon