JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Forums

Edited by Swift: 8/7/2020 4:31:05 AM
How are teams going to turn a bad situation around if the game gives up on trying to fill the gaps? Even if you're close to losing, it's still possible to pull a win out. Those are the best kinds of victories. I will agree that players put into in-progress matches should spawn with some super energy to compensate.
English

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• Edited by Xero: 8/7/2020 9:13:52 PM
    Joins in progress for PvP should just get a free super. (Well this also would be better if the matchmaking is confirmed to be well adjusted) At least you'll be prepared for anything, hopefully. Besides, giving a player a free super, doesn't immediately improve their skill in PvP. It's more about how it gets used for some.

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• Edited by Swift: 8/7/2020 9:21:25 PM
    If the match is close to ending, it'd be fair to spawn in with a super. If the match just started? No way.

Posting in language:

• Yeah the timing of the match would be a factor. Point difference? Time elapsed? Maybe some other variable that gets measured? Not really sure what could be considered to decide if that happens to a player joining, but for sure, other factors would need to be considered.

Posting in language:

• Good morning swift o hope you are well and life is good I seeing being put into a match minutes befor being mercied kind of like walking down a street where someone has got a house fire happening I call the fire service and do my best to resolve the problem

Posting in language:

• Mercy rule doesn't even kick in half the time, as if Saladin thinks you can come back from 11-83

Posting in language:

• Edited by Palpatine: 8/7/2020 4:33:11 AM
    Its hard when it's 9-65 or somewhere close to that, I agree you can come out and pull a comeback but only if it's like 35-50. Just super annoying when you join in and the game is over and you don't even load in or you join and the score is impossible to catch up to.

Posting in language:

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon