JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Help

Help us help you.
7/22/2020 11:31:56 PM

BUG: Unable to read messages in chat if Profanity Filter is on.

It happened recently after rejoining a few clan mates for Grandmaster Nightfall. I am unable to read clan chat, local chat, team chat, and especially fireteam chat unless the Profanity Filter is set to on. I hope this can be resolved. My NAT is currently on Moderate.

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• I started experiencing the same issue where you can't see chat. You can send it (others can see it) but you can not. It appears to be an issue with the recent July 21st Steam Client Beta. Once I left the beta it worked again so I recommenced trying that while either Bungie or Steam resolves the issue. The update specifically says "Updated localization and text filtering data" so Bungie will likely need to update the game

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• Bump Same issue, kinda annoying.

Posting in language:

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon