JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Forums

originally posted in: Destiny Item Manager (DIM)
Edited by wrightflyer_1903: 7/2/2020 2:10:19 PM
I run DIM on various things. One is an old Samsung A6 tablet that has very limited flash and is almost full of junk. Only about 1 time in 3 will it start on that. Other times it does the "building a diamond" wait animation for a while then shows a Chrome "Aww, Snap!" error message. It seems to actually be saying "your tablet is full and there is nowhere for me to store the database stuff I'm trying to download". Could be something like this for you? If it's on a "limited resource" device then try clearing a bit of space and see if that helps. (on my phone and my PC it never fails to load). EDIT: Just followed loudenkl's link to troubleshooting which confirms the "Aww, Snap" thing is a lack of memory.
English

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• Edited by loudenkl: 7/2/2020 2:22:49 PM
    There was an issue yesterday ([url]https://twitter.com/ThisIsDIM/status/1278347659493900289[/url]) but looks like there was an update over night that addressed the issue What I did to 'fix' this issue Clear my browser's cache Force a restart of Chrome [chrome://restart] Relaunched DIM (had to perform a hard reset of the page) Once DIM reloaded, I signed out Logged back into DIM

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon