JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Destiny

Discuss all things Destiny.
6/30/2020 11:01:27 PM

Destiny 1 Rise of Iron and Taken King broke

I have destiny 1 on my Xbox 1 and got the free trial, but decided to purchase taken king and rise of iron separately, and the game keeps me on trial mode, stopping me from going on patrol on most planets, and not letting me do the taken king campaign. In addition to that, I cannot access most missions on most of the planets. Please help, I bought both Taken King and Rise of Iron Separately and not part of the collection, spending about 50 dollars and am stuck with minimal content. Help.
English
#Destiny

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

View Entire Topic
  • It sounds like you only purchased the expansion packs for Taken King and Rise of Iron, but as you do not own the base game itself, you cannot access the game fully. The expansion packs do not include the base game, and their store pages include a warning that the base game is required, and sold separately. The base game for D1 is not sold digitally on its own, it is only sold as part of the digital Collection edition. Otherwise, you would need to find a physical copy of the base game, which usually sells for under $10.

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon