JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Destiny

Discuss all things Destiny.
6/30/2020 10:12:09 PM

Refund

cheaters

PVP is unwinnable now

Welp I'm officially done with destiny. Been a fan since day one and all these cheaters is what caused it. I recently asked for a refund on steam and I hope that they honor it. Its been months that this issue with cheaters has been going on and no solution has been addressed by Bungie. I refuse to stoop down to these cheaters level and pay 30 bucks just so I can go flawless on trials or to finally hit legend rank on comp. I think them taking away skilled based pvp was a huge mistake and they should have tweaked their anti-cheat software for pvp instead. Its sad that the majority of people who play comp or trials cheat. Its really sad to see alot of people walk away from destiny because of reasons like this. The truth is that bungie needs to act immediately before they lose a content creator like gladd, rick khakis, or Aztec.
English
#Destiny

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• I agree, which is why I just never play trials anymore. None of my friends play this game anymore anyways, we usually play cod together now. Destiny is mostly my own thing and mostly PvE, crucible and sometimes iron banner but never trials

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• 1. Wrong forum page as this page is for Destiny topics and nothing to do with D2 which has it's own page. 2. Refunds are handled by the retailer you bought the game from. 3. If you suspect someone of cheating use the in game report system or the report form found on Bungie.net to inform Bungie. And yes the #Help forum is regularly full of players complaining about being banned.

Posting in language:

• See you In beyond light i know you are addicted to this game

Posting in language:

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon