JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Destiny

Discuss all things Destiny.
6/30/2020 7:47:27 PM

PvP is so shit

I don't know what bungie to the PvP but it is so -blam!-in shit now sometimes it feels unplayable it feels like all I'm doing is getting farmed by sweats
English
#Destiny

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• Lol get better. Dont blame the pvp if your shit at it.

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• Cheaters bro

Posting in language:

1 Reply
    • The PVP nightmare: The problem is YOU MUST PLAY PVP if you want the items that works for PVE and are BIS. Bungie have a GREAT problem with cheaters i said GREAT. No solo queue and for that reason a lot of times i play agaisnt an organized team vs a bunch of casuals or people that only want the engran and dont care about match results. The points system is WRONG ...more points if you only kill and less points if you go for the objective and take the flag point. The 3rd person view in a shooter is big fail. Is a very frustrating experience that only benefits cheaters and "pro players". Belive me if the weapons and items from pvp only they worked for pvp and not pve,like wow a lot of people would no do pvp.

Posting in language:

You are not allowed to view this content.
    ;
    preload icon
    preload icon
    preload icon