JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Help

Help us help you.
6/30/2020 3:53:11 PM
Jin
Jin

Destiny 2 Uninstalling ... help

So I havent touch destiny 2 for a year and i dont think ill ever touch it for a long time. so i wanted to make room . I know Destiny 2 has moves to steam and i done all that linking things when that happned but just never touched it. But i want to uninstall this game that is sitting in the blizzard file and when i try uninstall it from my Control Panel - programs and features. it doesnt let me and sends me a Error alert from blizzard saying " click the link for support " and just sends me to blizzard supp ... and i did 2 hour research on blizzard and nothing about uninstalling. so some help please?
English
#pcsupport #Help

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• Edited by Crisidelm: 6/30/2020 3:56:13 PM
    There's no uninstall available anymore from Blizzard (they got rid of that pretty soon after D2 moved to Steam); all you can do now is basically move the game folder to the Bin.

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon