JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Clan Recruitment

Look for Clans or seek new members.
Edited by B4LLIST1K: 6/30/2020 11:46:02 AM

LOOKING FOR A CLAN? ROSE OF THORNS (OPEN CLAN RECRUITMENT) - PS4

Highly active season 1 thru 10 max rank clan looking for new active members. We run RAIDS/TRIALS/PVE/PVP/ALL END GAME content around the clock. All we ask from new members is that your active in game, clan chat and community. - Looking for mature active players 18+ - EU/US players preffered - Working headset required - English speaking a must - LIGHT LEVEL 950 + Step 1. Bump(upvote) this post Step 2. Click on the link below ***We use the discord app to communicate please request a link after you join*** ***This is an over 18 PS4 clan do not join if you don't meet these requirements!*** https://www.bungie.net/en/ClanV2/Index?groupId=1335173
English
#Clans

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• Edited by Dunnhill3rd: 7/2/2020 3:31:29 PM
    Related posts of recruitment begging and people shareing experiences https://www.bungie.net/en/Forum/Post/256483316/0/0 And https://www.bungie.net/en/Forum/Post/256471292/0/0

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• Edited by Dunnhill3rd: 7/2/2020 3:26:40 PM
    Avoid this one. The leader is a bully and will harass you. He also begs his clan to leave positive reviews.

Posting in language:

• Started a new topic: Kicked from Rose of Thorns(3 Replies))

• I too would like a link to your discord. Thanks!

Posting in language:

• Can I get a link to the discord

Posting in language:

• Bump! This is a great clan that keeps tabs daily on every activity and are very active in the game. I’ve been in several clans and was soured on the experience, but this one is great. Join up!

Posting in language:

• If you are struggling to level up and play the higher level activities, then you need an active clan. This clan has been by far the most active clan I’ve ever been a part of and I’ve played since day 1 of D1 and have been a part of many other clans. I have never felt more involved in a clan like I do now, even when I ran my own for the first year of D2. There’s always people online and the discord is very active throughout the day with players from all over the world. Don’t miss out on the seasonal content or preparation for the fall expansion because you don’t have anyone else to enjoy the game with. Join up and participate regularly and you will find that the game is so much better with other highly active players.

Posting in language:

• Great clan with great people. Wish I had more time to enjoy the game with them .

Posting in language:

• Joined this family about 2 weeks ago and it has been the most helpful, fun and skilled group i have seen thus far. Love being here and cant wait until i get my power lvl more up to start heloung out more

Posting in language:

• [quote]Highly active season 1 thru 10 max rank clan looking for new active members. We run RAIDS/TRIALS/PVE/PVP/ALL END GAME content around the clock. All we ask from new members is that your active in game, clan chat and community. - Looking for mature active players 18+ - EU/US players preffered - Working headset required - English speaking a must - LIGHT LEVEL 950 + Step 1. Bump(upvote) this post Step 2. Click on the link below ***We use the discord app to communicate please request a link after you join*** ***This is an over 18 PS4 clan do not join if you don't meet these requirements!*** https://www.bungie.net/en/ClanV2/Index?groupId=1335173[/quote] No better group of folks to run with

Posting in language:

• Great bunch of people in this clan. Rapidly growing fast throughout season 11 so far. Join today! You won’t be disappointed.

Posting in language:

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon