JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Help

Help us help you.
6/30/2020 3:19:49 AM

Nightingale Errors

I’ve received the nightingale error on and off for the last couple of months, tonight I was unable to log in as the error came up time after time after time. Seems like this error has gotten worse for people in the last week or so, am reinstalling Destiny now and will try to log in tomorrow. Hopefully you can find the cause of this error.
English
#Help #Errorcodes

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• This has been an issue for years and bungie has never fixed it and have never even given a clear answer as to why it happens. There are tons of people who havent been able to play the game for months and they just dont care.

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

3 Replies
    • Not sure when you plan on fixing these errors, but I paid for the game and can’t play it. Either get it fixed or refund my money. I write software for a living and if my code had errors like this I’d be looking for work.

Posting in language:

• i was getting nightingale on pc 3 months back and the only thing that fixed it was a complete un-install, reboot, re-install. i would also clear the cache on your xbox. just unplug the power cord from the brick and let it sit for a full 5 minutes. plug it back in and try again.

Posting in language:

2 Replies
      You are not allowed to view this content.
      ;
      preload icon
      preload icon
      preload icon