JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Destiny 2

Discuss all things Destiny 2.
Edited by Matthaeus_Shalem: 6/29/2020 10:48:44 PM

Aztecross Gaming Rails on Sunsetting for 19:07!

Guardians: Aztecross just put out a Very Potent anti-Sunsetting vid today! He’s got great points! He has 419K YT Subscribers, th vid has 28,000+ views w/900+ comments! Please watch it! TIME TO VENT WRATH @ Bungie! Mass Exodus of Players coming soon? AntiSunsetting WRATH IS NOT GOING TO GO AWAY! Watch Now! https://youtu.be/zSCidJA5Ml4
English
#destiny2

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• I wish bungo were a bit less arrogant so they feel what we are saying. Btw, they still can nerf pinnacle guns like Revoker, there is no need to destroy our arsenal for 2 good pinnacles (Revoker, mountain top)

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

5 Replies
    • Bungie set multiple times that they want the player to play the way they want, yet constantly prevend players from doing just that. HOW STUPID IS BUNGIE!? That after 6 YEARS of BUNGIE they still don't know how to listen to the community. JUST REALLY STUPID, they deserve all the flag they are getting right now.

Posting in language:

5 Replies
      • I won’t even consider buying any more bungie unless sunsetting goes away fast

Posting in language:

6 Replies
        • The wrath will go away, just like all these other countless petitions that have all come to nothing. People will just get bored of moaning about this one particular thing and move on to moan about whatever next becomes cool to moan about. One thing that won't go away though is sunsetting. It's happening. Get over it.

Posting in language:

7 Replies
          • Edited by Eververse: 6/30/2020 9:52:44 AM
            I'd rather hear what one of you have to say then to hear what a YouTuber or streamer has to say. Bungie already listens to them too much. Edit: after watching the video I can say this YouTuber is ok. Watched a few of his videos. Still would prefer hearing from the masses and not a singular YouTuber. A detailed community poll asking us the right questions from bungie monthly would be amazing.

Posting in language:

39 Replies
            • [quote]Guardians: Aztecross just put out a Very Potent anti-Sunsetting vid today! He’s got great points! He has 419K YT Subscribers, th vid has 28,000+ views w/900+ comments! Please watch it! TIME TO VENT WRATH @ Bungie! Mass Exodus of Players coming soon? AntiSunsetting WRATH IS NOT GOING TO GO AWAY! Watch Now! https://youtu.be/zSCidJA5Ml4[/quote] Soooo what you are saying is that bungie should listen to this guy who has only just been expressing what the community has been saying for weeks if not months instead of the the actual community who as i said have been expressing their concerns about it since sunsetting was announced...... I think the communities voiced should be more important then 1 guy who makes videos

Posting in language:

2 Replies
              • he does not speak for me and others who want sunsetting .

Posting in language:

• So he basically summarizes half the posts on the forums but because he's a YouTuber, now it's time to finally believe that Sunsetting gear is crap?

Posting in language:

5 Replies
                • 😂 this sounds like an advertisement. Did Aztecross pay you to post this?? [spoiler]jk[/spoiler]

Posting in language:

• You're all dumb, out with the old and in with the new. Stop being man babies just because you can't troll with the same ole weapons.

Posting in language:

10 Replies
                  • Title Correction : Aztecross Repeats Everything a Vocal Community has Already Said in an Incredibly Whiney and Annoying Format for Views It's really funny how most ya'll shit on content creators 24/7, then whenever one of them finally have a similar opinion you treat it likes it's the word of god. Just to be clear. He's just another person that doesn't like sunsetting. Bungie already understands that a lot of people don't like sunsetting. But all of the game systems have already been implemented. So it's going to come this fall, it might change in the future if the hate continues. But as of right now weapons will be sunset in the fall. Is having yet another complaint about sunsetting helpful for the cause? Of course! But stop treating it like a single youtube video will "DESTROY BUNGIEEEE".

Posting in language:

4 Replies
                    • Funny how ya'll rip apart streamers, but the moment they say something you like you praise them. This mass exodus? Sure, let's see it.

Posting in language:

1 Reply
                      • Edited by PhNx Hellfire: 6/30/2020 11:12:17 PM
                        All of those stats don't mean much in this day and age for me. I'll watch, but I'm going to rebuttal any segment I disagree with. I got to 14:42. He's clearly trying to make a case about sunsetting and is going off on a tangent about the development aspects he thinks is being done, but he fails to understand that the reason for sunsetting was already stated to make new content go into the game. They have condensed and maintained entire sandboxes with change after change after change and the seasonal content going out now is based on those models. They stated this for the sunset. It's prep work for a new expansion Beyond Light. It's to ensure we get to relive the VoG days in D2. It's why they are working on the next year and following year expansion ideas. They are committed to something new which I do completely agree they could be a little more honest about. Saying they are sunsetting a lot of pinnacles was always going to be ill-received by community members but from a human logic standpoint? It's due to changes that are in the pipeline. It's always been developer reasons for changing things up to get new stuff out.

Posting in language:

• Guys, a Youtuber things sunsetting is bad, we need to listen to him. He has 419K subscribers!!! his opinion must be super valid. We should also listen to DPJ, he has almost 1M subscribers, put Gjallarhorn in the game now so he can make more content of 9 year olds screaming bloody murder.

Posting in language:

6 Replies
                        • Are you really using this forum to try and promote a video? Don’t get me wrong azecross is the least irritating but still get off his dick

Posting in language:

1 Reply
                          • So he made money out of bad sentiment. And he'll make money off of it until the dead horse is just a pile of pulp. Then he'll make money off of marketing the Sept expansion.

Posting in language:

2 Replies
                            • I believe gun sunsetting. Whatever, just give us wild new combos and perks since the funds will all die in 12 months. Armor sunsetting makes much less sense to me. If they want to limit the mods you can use on armor that’s fine. So if you got a killer chest piece from 6 seasons ago but can’t slot current mods on it. I think that’s a fair trade off.

Posting in language:

1 Reply
                              • Tbf aztecross has always been on the better side of things. Even though he’s a streamer or personality in the community the dude always has good shit to say.

Posting in language:

1 Reply
                                • Guess what I DONT GIVE A FU K MUTED

Posting in language:

9 Replies
                                  • The best part about is rant was he was one of the most vocal supporters of Sunsetting until it became obvious to everyone that the people who were against the change were right. They didn't want to believe that they'd just be getting things they already owned, but with a higher cap. They wanted to believe that it was "making room for new stuff" which is hilariously misguided and shows a fundamental lack of understanding of the game and it's underlying mechanics/design. I have no sympathy for him or anyone else who originally supported this move. They supported Bungie when it was announced and only hate it after it was implemented in the exact way everyone was trying to warn them about. Now they get to sit and stew in it.

Posting in language:

9 Replies
                                    • [quote]Guardians: AntiSunsetting WRATH IS NOT GOING TO GO AWAY! [/quote] You are right. Those who can’t stand it will leave...Destiny will still be here.

Posting in language:

• Doesnt really matter people will stil pay for this game. These forums are alway enrage and it doesnt make a difference.

Posting in language:

• 🤣

Posting in language:

• Can’t wait to watch because I like his point of view. Don’t like people advertising on these forums so you get a down vote. I am pro sunsetting, because the same is boring.

Posting in language:

65 Replies
                                      • And like all content creators, he could have said it in just 3 minutes, but you know...ad revenue...

Posting in language:

4 Replies
                                        • Bungie doesn't care what any of us thinks. They have their own agenda.

Posting in language:

7 Replies
                                          You are not allowed to view this content.
                                          ;
                                          preload icon
                                          preload icon
                                          preload icon