JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Help

Help us help you.
6/29/2020 9:47:02 PM

still getting beaver errors regularly.../

Do we have any idea when we can expect to see these errors stop happening so regularly, and should I just avoid any PvP activities where I will get banned for something that is not my fault in any way?
English
#Help #Errorcodes

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• Hey there! Beaver is a known error code and bungie is currently investigating.

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

3 Replies
    • [quote]Do we have any idea when we can expect to see these errors stop happening so regularly, and should I just avoid any PvP activities where I will get banned for something that is not my fault in any way?[/quote] Still happening, hardly even worth gambit, crucible, or strikes/nightfalls because I’m randomly kicked out at least 1 out of every 3 matches. As I am writing this I just got beavered out of the tower for the third time today as well. This is fun......

Posting in language:

• BEAVER/FLATWORM/LEOPARD errors are caused by a failure to connect your console to another player's console via the internet. This can be caused by connection quality issues (such as packet loss, ISP saturation, or general internet congestion).

Posting in language:

1 Reply
      • [url=https://www.bungie.net/en/Help/Article/11790]BEAVER[/url] is an error code indicating that you're experiencing problems connecting to other players. Switching from WiFi to a wired Ethernet cable, or making sure your [url=https://www.bungie.net/en/Help/Troubleshoot?oid=13610]NAT is properly configured[/url] can help reduce the number of occurrences. Keep in mind that you should only have UPnP enabled, port forwarding configured, or your console/PC in the DMZ; using more than one solution may cause conflicts.

Posting in language:

1 Reply
        You are not allowed to view this content.
        ;
        preload icon
        preload icon
        preload icon