JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Forums

6/29/2020 9:00:44 PM
Hi there, Thanks for reaching out. Did you recently create a new Bungie.net profile? Your current profile is less than a year old, and may not be the profile that you redeemed your emblem codes to. Emblems redeemed via codes are tied to the Bungie.net profiles they are redeemed through and not to the individual platform accounts.
English

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• In the linked photos you can see that I had this emblem as far back as 557 days ago (Friday, 21st December 2018. I had to have redeemed it through my xbox-linked bungie account and I have not made a new one since then. Is it possible that in the cross-save new light reshuffling of accounts that any data stored on my account such as redeemed codes before I linked my steam/battle.net/etc. were lost?

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• Hi again, if you created a new Bungie.net profile the emblem would still appear in your inventory, but not in your collections. This means it would continue to be available to equip until it was stored, at which point you would be unable to reacquire it because it is not recorded in your collections. Your current Bungie.net profile is only 340 days old, meaning that you created a new profile and linked your platform accounts to it at some point last summer. Unfortunately the only way for you to be able to reacquire the emblem is to re-link your platform accounts to your original Bungie.net profile.

Posting in language:

• Edited by CassBurger: 7/1/2020 7:33:29 AM
    [removed]

Posting in language:

• As best I can tell, when I made the move to cross-save and linked my blizzard, xbox, and steam accounts it created a new account with all 3 linked rather than just merging the blizzard and steam ones to my Xbox account. If I were to unlink my steam account just for the sake of trying to re-access this emblem, would I not then lose all cross-saved steam progress and silver?

Posting in language:

• You would need to fully deactivate Cross Save, which would then result in any accounts involved being ineligible to participate in Cross Save again for 90 days after deactivation for security purposes.

Posting in language:

• If the previous photo evidence was insufficient, here I have a screenshot of the full emblem in use and on display, dated at 474 days old (14th March 2019). Again I had to have used the same bungie.net account that was then linked with my Xbox account and is now still linked with my xbox account in order to get this emblem. My problem is just that I had it on my character from at least December 2018 all the way up until yesterday, and then I “stored” it but now there is no way to unstore it. It is not in my collections.

Posting in language:

• I’ve had a bungie.net account linked with my Xbox live account since at least the start of D2Y2. I don’t know why it’s saying that my account is less than a year old when it’s coming up to at least 2 years old. Either way I definitely redeemed the code some way because up until yesterday I had the emblem equipped on my character, and it had been equipped on my character for quite a while. The problem is just that it doesn’t show up in the collections despite the fact that I very much do have it.

Posting in language:

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon