JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Help

Help us help you.
6/29/2020 3:31:23 PM

cross save issue that i need help with if at all possible

while setting up cross play to gain the progress (weapons and ornaments and other eververse items) from my ps4 account to my pc account, the cross save process told me to choose what characters i would like to keep, so obviously i chose my pc account that i wanted the items on. this, however, seemingly has [b]deleted all of my progress, items and previous purchases on my ps4 account[/b]. Please, god please say that there is a way i can undo this or some way you, bungie, can help me out here. there was years and years of progress on that account, and more than £50 in silver purchases. i need this undone desperately. thank you so much for reading this, i hope that you can do something, anything to help
English
#Help #Eververse

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

View Entire Topic
  • Just as an FYI- Cross-save does not merge accounts in any way. You will either have your Steam characters, progress, and gear, be available to play. Or you’ll have you PSN characters, progress, and gear. You cannot combine items from your PSN account into your Steam account. It sounds like you want to use your Steam characters only, and just take some items from your PSN account, and that is not possible. Please take this information into account when considering what to do with your cross-save setup, as it cannot accomplish what you are hoping for.

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

1 Reply
    You are not allowed to view this content.
    ;
    preload icon
    preload icon
    preload icon