JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Help

Help us help you.
6/29/2020 2:24:04 AM

PLEASE RESPOND! Eververse

Can a bungie person please see this and respond. I have sent out 2 posts already about this topic and have heard nothing. I have been grinding tirelessly trying to get an ornament to drop from bright engrams. I am rank 148 and have still not received the specific ornament. But instead I keep getting things I already own. I thought there was a knock out system for eververse gear and would appreciate a clarification on the matter if possible. The ornament I am specifically grinding for is the "IKELIOS FIELD TUNING" for the Polaris Lance. I think I just really need to know if this ornament in specific will be available for bright dust or silver. I see the divinity ornament and the Borealis ornaments are available from silver and are acquired from the bright engram too!! I just need to know if I need to keep grinding tirelessly for this or just stop until it shows up for silver or something hopefully. Please please please respond 😭 I'm literally stressing over this. I'm getting very fatigued not knowing.
English
#Help #Eververse

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon