JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Help

Help us help you.
6/28/2020 5:20:02 PM

Glory rank of Legend not registering

Under the Seal "Unbroken", I haven't marked ANY ranks of Legend 0/3 under A Glorious Legend (Achieve a Glory rank of Legend in multiple seasons), although I've already hit 4/5 under Become Legend (Achieve a Glory rank in ANY season). According to the descriptions, I should've AT LEAST completed 1/3, WHY is it still 0/3? I would like to unlock my first seal and this is aggravating.
English
#Help

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• If the highest you've got on 'Become Legend' is 4/5, that means the highest Glory rank you've ever achieved is Mythic. 1/5 - Brave, 2/5 - Heroic, 3/5 - Fabled, 4/5 - Mythic, 5/5 - Legend. So that all checks out. You've never hit Legend so A Glorious Legend should be 0/3. Do you believe you've hit Legend rank in Glory at one time? Or at different times in multiple seasons?

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

1 Reply
    • Become Legend tracks your progress up through the ranks (from brave to legend). 4/5 means the HIGHEST glory rank you’ve ever achieved was Mythic.

Posting in language:

You are not allowed to view this content.
    ;
    preload icon
    preload icon
    preload icon