JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Help

Help us help you.
6/26/2020 11:45:58 PM

past season content lost to time

hello, im hoping to get some assistance on lost content from when i was unable to run the game since my pc died during the time. I was able to get the seasons armor set for my hunter but wasn't able to redeem it on my warlock or titan and was hoping y'all could assist in that. I have the triumph for reaching level 100 on the season of the dawn pass. if you could please transfer the universal ornaments
English
#Help #Eververse

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• I got all Undying season's gear from my phone so you could possibly get the gear from last season from your phone or computer or whatever.

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• Unfortunately, if you have missed out on redeeming those items there's no getting them now. Bungie's policy on lost items and characters can be found here: https://www.bungie.net/en/Help/Article/12211

Posting in language:

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon