JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Destiny 2

Discuss all things Destiny 2.
5/22/2020 12:56:21 PM

RIP GoFast...

The future ahead, as defined by Bungie recently, is nothing more than a systematic repeal of the GoFast update. For better or worse, right or wrong, good or bad, that’s exactly what’s happening. Get used to it. Yr4, Yr5 & Yr6+, this is it ladies and gents.

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

View Entire Topic
  • Edited by kellygreen2: 5/22/2020 1:44:47 PM
    No it isn’t. That update was a desperate, reactive Bungie trying to save a dying game. They were trying to get power to us in a game that was designed to RESTRICT OUR POWER. So they threw it at us using whatever the game would allow. By turning up or abilities and exotics to broken. Cranking up damage perks to broken. Giving us back exotics fromD1 and giving us broken pinnacle weapons. We became ridiculously overpowered and started breaking the game. So there was no way Bungie could keep giving us more power. That forced them to have to take back that power so it could be spread more evenly through the game. Bungie nerfed damage perks, buffs and exotic armor last year....[i]but they gave us back that power in Armor 2.0 and seasonal mods.[/i] Now they are nerfing reload perks and sunsetting weapons. You don’t even have to guess that they will give us back that power elsewhere BECAUSE THEY ARE TELLING US THEY WILL. They just haven’t given us the details yet. Come on, dude. I KNOW you are better than this. Step back and look at the big picture. I know you can because I’ve seen you routinely do it. But you’re missing what’s going on here by a time zone for some reason...

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

25 Replies
    You are not allowed to view this content.
    ;
    preload icon
    preload icon
    preload icon