JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Help

Help us help you.
5/23/2020 1:06:07 PM

Crashing every 5 minutes

I've been crashing non stop since last night, and I've been having crashes since the release of the game years ago and this problem still hasn't been fixed. I literally can't play with a constant fear of my entire PC being unable to do anything. Specifically: [4:30] I was on Mars and I tried to go towards Aurora Reach to get an override from the Braytech Futurescape spawn point. The instant I took the turn I crashed. I repeated it like 3 times and then I tested it to see it the specific action was causing it, and it looked like it did. So I changed my route, like spawning on Glacial Drift or visiting Ana Bray first, and it seemed like it fixed it, as I looted the override, but I crashed seconds later. After about 7-8 crashes I gave up on it. [14:30] Same thing happened again, but it happened when I visited people in the tower. So it doesn't have to do with a planet or person or anything, it's a bug that can happen anytime. I've taken pictures of the screen after the crash but I don't know how to link them.
English
#Help #pcsupport

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon