JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Help

Help us help you.
5/23/2020 11:03:21 AM

Not getting the legendary edition which I paid for

I have bought the legandary edition of destiny 1 which includes : the taken king, the house of wolves and the dark below. I am not sure but I think that I only got the taken king of the three. What can I do in order to get the other two that I paid for?
English
#Help

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• Did you buy a physical copy, or a digital one? Physical copies only contain the base game on the disc, and the DLCs are included as codes that are in the case, but all DLC codes have been expired for quite some time now, and you would have to return what you bought to wherever you bought it, and ask for a refund as they sold you a defective product. If you bought the digital version, go into the "Manage Game" section for D1, and make sure you have everything downloaded that appears as an option. If there are still issues, contact Xbox support, as they are the ones that control your access to your licenses.

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon