JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Help

Help us help you.
Edited by l Lynx l: 5/21/2020 5:49:45 AM

I really need help transferring characters from d1 on 360 to d1 on Xbox One

I was using my brothers account to access Taken King features on Xbox 360 destiny 1 and I wanted to transfer my characters over to destiny 1 on Xbox One because I bought the collectors edition and wanted to experience the rise of iron dlc, but when I got on Xbox One, my characters from before I started using his account for Taken King were still there. Is there anyway I can transfer the save data or import my Taken King characters? Plz help

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

View Entire Topic
    I think this may be why. After the Account Import process is complete, any progress made on the Destiny 1 account will NOT be shared between console generations within a console family. If a player imports their account and then returns to playing on a Legacy Console, any progress made on the Legacy Console will NOT be brought forward the next time they login to Destiny 1 on a PlayStation 4 or an Xbox One.

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

1 Reply
    You are not allowed to view this content.
    ;
    preload icon
    preload icon
    preload icon