JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Destiny 2

Discuss all things Destiny 2.
5/22/2020 12:56:21 PM

RIP GoFast...

The future ahead, as defined by Bungie recently, is nothing more than a systematic repeal of the GoFast update. For better or worse, right or wrong, good or bad, that’s exactly what’s happening. Get used to it. Yr4, Yr5 & Yr6+, this is it ladies and gents.

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• Yeah this game sucks.

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• Yeah this game really sucks

Posting in language:

8 Replies
    • Yeah, this game sucks.

Posting in language:

• Edited by Viguier: 5/23/2020 10:24:54 PM
      I don't know why, but there must be a guys who's job must be to kill the fun of the game. Whisper of the worm was great with infinite ammo. [u]Nerfed[/u]. The Last Word was great on console, using the it was a mostly a hip fire gun, but the ADS was also really cool when you controlled the rate of fire. [u]Now hip fire only.[/u] Dire Skull of Ahamkara? [u]Nerfed[/u] Orpheus? [u]Nerfed[/u] GoFast? [u]Completely undone.[/u] There has been so much example of things that has been put in the game in a great state and that has been killed later. They are always changing their minds. I can understand a game needs balancing, but the susetting is too much. Sunsetting would not had been a problem if it was implemented since Y1.

Posting in language:

2 Replies
      • If you really want to go fast go play warframe. After I play that game for a day or 2 then log into this game I feel like everything is moving in slow motion. The controls and movement speed are very clunky and sloooooooow even with look sensitivity at 10 and traction mods. This game on PS4 needs a massive update to movement and loading times.

Posting in language:

2 Replies
        • But but but, it's all activisions fault still........right?

Posting in language:

3 Replies
          • I had to Google "Go Fast". I am having a hard time with it 'cause it has been so long since an update just plain and simple had improvements with no controversial things, I forgot it was even -blam!-ing possible. Sure. People have different opinions on what we like and don't like but to see an update that drops nothing but quality of life improvements without -blam!-ing anything up, I haven't seen that since 2018, surprise, that was Go Fast being the last thing Bungie could do without harming anyone really in the community. BUT SINCE THEY DROPPED ACTIVISION EVERYTHING IS BETTER CAUSE IT IS ALL THEIR FAULT LIKE BUNGIE SAYS.... wait, wasn't Go Fast when Activision had the ability to tell Bungie how not to -blam!-ing suck?

Posting in language:

1 Reply
            • If you play D1 it's incredible how much snappier it feels. Your character is faster and stronger and the weapons all feel op. It's glorious.

Posting in language:

17 Replies
              • The gofast update ruined crucible.

Posting in language:

28 Replies
                • Here we go into the Go Slow Update.

Posting in language:

• Nah destiny will be uninstalled after s10. No thanks 😂

Posting in language:

• We can reload .1 seconds slower in some circumstances... we are now shackled snails with sloth fingers

Posting in language:

4 Replies
                  • Yeah this game really sucks

Posting in language:

• Pretty much what I’m seeing. As a side note, after inspecting my vault, I’ll probably be with less than a page worth once sunsetting hits. Even the stuff that is moving forward is getting nerfed hard. Like I have 3 rolls of Patron of lost causes, all with Rapid Hit because of stability reasons, all getting nerfed (some doubly so w elemental capacitor on them). I’m finding it really depressing.

Posting in language:

2 Replies
                      there reversing GoFast snd feeding it to us in new seasons is the dumbest thing i’ve ever seen in my life lol

Posting in language:

• It is shocking, that there is absolute nothing to do in this game. And Bungwei intentionally killing this little bits of fun we have shooting mobs when doing gunsmith bounties.The last activity we do.

Posting in language:

• Edited by maxqazwsxedc: 5/23/2020 5:05:13 AM
                      This is the exact same moment as when bungo drop d1 and move their focus to d2, right now their team is working on matter with that 100million funding, how can anyone honestly think d2 remains as their focus at this point

Posting in language:

1 Reply
                      • By making your weapons reload less than 1/10 of a second slower? Ok...

Posting in language:

1 Reply
                        • Edited by lumis: 5/23/2020 7:44:02 AM
                          [quote]RIP GoFast...[/quote] Wait! So this post isn't about paying respect to a recently deceased speedrunner?! OK, then.

Posting in language:

1 Reply
                          • Funny you say that it just feels like this series continues to fall into the same cycle. No offense to the creative lead but it's time to move over and let someone else take the lead. Christopher barret for instance.

Posting in language:

4 Replies
                            • I’ve been saying this for a while now. I loved the Go Fast update. Why? Because it was fun. FUN! But “fun” is a dying commodity. “Fun” is for the birds! The power creep! What about the power creep!? For gods sake, man! What about the power creep!?!? (Sobs intensely) “Power Creep” has become Bungie’s favorite buzz phrase that they can use to justify all matters of stupidity. It’s a politician’s move and, like in politics, it will successfully convince many to the point where they’ll jump on here to defend Bungie’s idiotic decisions. Sunsetting is a dumb idea. It sucked in D1 and it’ll suck in D2. Nerfing our power is a dumb idea. Nerfing damage dealing perks and reload perks is a dumb idea and will not actually get people to use their other garbage perks because they won’t buff them in unique and truly powerful ways because, you know, “power creep.”

Posting in language:

• Completely agree, this time next year we will given a patch preview of 2 primaries and a specials moving to the heavy slot lol. Anyone saying d1 plays better than d2 is just deluded tho, it’s only the sandbox that keeps d2 from feeling better than d1 even though the gameplay is much better in d2. Also anyone who plays d1 still and says it’s better must be playing both games on console cos ain’t no way anyone playing 60+FPS is thinking d1 is crisper lol.

Posting in language:

• Go fast and Forsaken was the most enjoyable Destiny 2 had ever been. I will fondly remember those days. Now, I’m playing the master chief collection.

Posting in language:

10 Replies
                              • [quote]The future ahead... is nothing more than a systematic repeal of the GoFast update.[/quote] How so?

Posting in language:

• Surprisingly, the last good content drop was under Activision supervision...

Posting in language:

2 Replies
                                • Yes. Exactly. More are starting to see it as well. Some remain steadfast in the belief these changes will be good for the game. Come September we will see

Posting in language:

4 Replies
                                  You are not allowed to view this content.
                                  ;
                                  preload icon
                                  preload icon
                                  preload icon