JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Destiny 2

Discuss all things Destiny 2.
5/22/2020 11:59:19 AM

Accused of cheating and I love it

I am a distinctly average PVP player aged 60 and for the first time since 2014, I was accused of cheating with 22 kills and a 2.33 kda for the game. This is the high point of my PvP career

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• Yeah this game really sucks

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• Always a good feeling! I reply with a bunch of "yeah good game man!" And then usually get a "stfu" in response...

Posting in language:

• [quote]I am a distinctly average PVP player aged 60 and for the first time since 2014, I was accused of cheating with 22 kills and a 2.33 kda for the game. This is the high point of my PvP career[/quote] 60 + as well. Hold my own. Still have quick reflexes. Tell them they just got beat by G-Paw! Lol

Posting in language:

• I've had someone accuse me of using aim-bot on the Xbox. Thing is, he would camp the same spot over and over, so it was very easy to predict where he was going to be before I went around the corner.

Posting in language:

3 Replies
    • Ya know, I've never understood people who send raging hate messages. They do know that the person receiving it relishes the pure hilarity of their rage, right?

Posting in language:

3 Replies
      • And here I was thinking my gaming years are almost behind me. Thanks for giving me hope, pops! Also, stop cheating :)

Posting in language:

1 Reply
        • Edited by DivineHobbit: 5/24/2020 11:06:49 PM
          Reported.

Posting in language:

• Edited by magister1001: 5/24/2020 3:37:30 AM
          Congrats dude. You made it. I’m very average PVP and got a hate mail with cheesey warlock contraverse hand held erentil build pre nerfs to those things. Also DDOSd in gambit after two truth army of ones.

Posting in language:

• What set up was you using just curious

Posting in language:

• Edited by Charleahurley: 5/24/2020 7:05:52 PM
          Impossible!! A 22 kill match and a 2.23 kid ratio?!? WHAT A FRICK CHEATER!!! I BET YOU COULDNT GET PASSED 1 KILL!!!!! XDDDDDD TRASHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Edit: I miss Xbox... :/

Posting in language:

• 60 u old Do u have a modded controller?

Posting in language:

1 Reply
          • You’re one of those players who buys “I ❤️ haters” stickers

Posting in language:

• 22 kills is nothing dude. 🤣 You (a scrub) were just in a scrub lobby.

Posting in language:

3 Replies
            • Average here as well, one game I get a “are you carrying”, the next, “you suk so bad”. Seriously, everything in the game is RNG, but it’s weighted RNG. You win 3 games, expect the next 3 that Bungie handcuffs your skills. Sometimes you can fight past it, but most of the time not. Just like engrams; I believe some people are always weighted towards weapons and others towards armor. A lucky few have it balanced. I would said 80-85% of my engrams are armor. Nobody will ever convince me otherwise. And we know for sure Bungie will never let us see behind the curtains on how their RNG actually works.

Posting in language:

2 Replies
              • Edited by Dear Wacky: 5/23/2020 4:32:02 PM
                Its happened to me once or twice always makes my day😂

Posting in language:

• Edited by highlander1590: 5/23/2020 8:58:00 PM
                Oh man I remember when I was your age. I’m 62 I have a playing this game for five years? Whenever destiny one started on day one and have not stopped or slowed down since. I am pretty average at PVP myself but I have my moments from time to time and I’ve gotten a couple of hate messages. It is the coolest thing. I just LMAO. Oh yeah Old Guys Rule!

Posting in language:

• Edited by DarkWolf-EX: 5/24/2020 10:09:56 PM
                Way back in d1 I was called a hacker i was playing combined arms on the moon map. I hard camped the heavy with my ghorn and with armor rolls i was able to hold 8 rockets so I rain down hell the entire match. the game ends and I get hatemail the guy said I'm reporting you blah blah blah I told the dumbass to look my at rolls he apologize. i said learn how to play the play game before you accuse someone of cheating asshat.

Posting in language:

• Congrats buddy..reply with love hearts and hugs..it annoys them so much lol

Posting in language:

1 Reply
                • I love when the game is justing throwing everything against you, - bad teammates - bad hit registration - super sweaty enemies - crazy lag And just because you do bad everyone thinks you're trash. Then when they're on the receiving end, and you stomp them, now you're a "try hard" or a "cheater". Good on ya, fellow Guardian!! Make 'em cry 😎👍

Posting in language:

• [quote]I am a distinctly average PVP player aged 60 and for the first time since 2014, I was accused of cheating with 22 kills and a 2.33 kda for the game. This is the high point of my PvP career[/quote] Just enjoy it! Collecting and especially responding to hatemail in Destiny have always been something I greatly enjoy. =)

Posting in language:

• Nice work!!!!

Posting in language:

• Welcome! Same. I'm cheating cuz I'm using a Duke 44 (very slow TTK) and "there no way it 3 taps". That all it does. He told me he reported me, then stayed for next match, hit the ceiling, popped his super, missed..... I'm reported for damage immunity. I've saved all info just in case. :)

Posting in language:

• Hi five Old Guys Rule. I’m up there with you too. I have occasional good games in control.

Posting in language:

• Just had to say this is another first for me, as I have never had a number 1 trending post. It's great to see so many like minded players with a sense of humour. Thanks for all the feedback

Posting in language:

• Even a blind man gets a Turkey once in awhile. I think bungie has pity on us old guys every so often and boosts our connection. At 64, I got terrible reflexes but every so often, you get one of those matches where you beast it and think you're getting better. Until the next match... 🤣

Posting in language:

1 Reply
                  • A twitch streamer got mad at me for beating him in elim. Challenged me to a 1v1, told me I'm trash. I beat him by 14 points using the same weapons as him on the map he chose.

Posting in language:

You are not allowed to view this content.
                  ;
                  preload icon
                  preload icon
                  preload icon