JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Forums

Edited by Tornster UK: 5/23/2020 2:48:45 PM
Bump
English

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• That maybe so but it not a D1 only discord.

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• Edited by Tornster UK: 5/23/2020 2:49:10 PM
    Bump

Posting in language:

• We may have members that play D2 and other games but the discord is for D1 only. As you were the initial founder of the group it is something you wanted and I hope it stays D1 only.

Posting in language:

• Edited by Tornster UK: 5/23/2020 2:49:35 PM
    Bump

Posting in language:

• Firstly, I am a member and admin only, it is not “my” group, I am also a member of several other discords but have yet to raid outside of Devils Wrath on the ps. As you will be aware Devils Wrath is only 4 weeks old, the clan is full and the discord has over 200 members. The rules have not changed, they are the same now as they were when I join. This is something as its initial founder you should be proud of. You cannot control what ppl do within a group and you will always have ppl that will moan about something. If that is the reason you left the clan then in my opinion you made a mistake, it was “your” group and and “your” rules, if ppl did not like it then it was down to them to leave not yourself and your admin should have had your back. I was not admin at the time so I do not know went on behind the scenes so to speak. After you gave up the foundership I messaged you privately and at the risk of being kicked from the group will expand on it in public. The group is poorer without you, I would like to see you back at the helm, I had no problem in the way the group was run, I had and have no issues with yourself and would run with you in game in any activity including NF which you know I try to avoid.

Posting in language:

• Edited by Tornster UK: 5/23/2020 2:50:02 PM
    Bump

Posting in language:

• I thought you set the group up ? I prefer a quiet life, I was given admin to help and have been vocal in recruiting but am still fairly quiet in the group. If offered the foundership would you/he take it back ?

Posting in language:

• No.

Posting in language:

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon