JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Destiny

Discuss all things Destiny.
Edited by Akr00dge: 5/22/2020 1:30:21 AM

Please add base game to playstation and xbox stores

Add the base game to the stores.

No one really cares

Back when Destiny 1 came out I bought it on disc for the ps4. As each new expansion came out, I bought them as digital downloads. After leaving the game 2 years ago, I lost the disc to Destiny 1. That's fine, as I am ok with repurchasing the game. The problem, however, is that I cannot buy the base game alone on the PlayStation store. I would have to spend 60 dollars to buy the DLC I already own. Seeing as Bungie has already made Destiny 2 base game and the first two expansions free, I don't see why they aren't even selling the base game. I would happily pay 15-20 dollars to buy the digital version of the game. Also, Bungie is actually selling Rise of Iron still for $30. Shadowkeep and Foresaken can be bought for a grand total of $50 (also includes the latest season pass for free). You can only play Rise of Iron if you have Taken King, so if you were to buy Rise of Iron, you would have to go back and buy the Collection for $60. How does this strategy make more sense than selling the base game and DLC with the option of The Collection? Thanks for your time.
English
#Destiny

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• As long as you aren’t having issues with your disk drive, you can readily pickup used disks for Destiny 1. GameStop sells them for $2-3. That would cover your need for the base game license, as you already have the expansions digitally. Generally, older games do have limited purchase options, as publishers have moved on to newer titles. Keep in mind the Destiny 1 was published by Activision/Blizzard, who is no longer involved with the Destiny franchise.

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon