JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Forums

5/21/2020 6:02:54 AM
Were you actually playing on your brother’s Xbox account, not your own, previously? If so, then your characters are tied to that account, not your own. That would be why your account only shows the progress from prior to having access to Taken King, because your account never played that content. Character data cannot be transferred between accounts. So you’ll either need to use your brother’s Xbox account, or replay that content with your own account.
English

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• No, I played the on my account but I would sign in with h his account signed in on another controller and I would log in on my account, then sign out of his account when I get into orbit.

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• If you were indeed playing on your own account, then your characters should reflect that progress. When you first started up the game on your Xbox One, did you do the Account Import, as outlined in the article linked below? https://www.bungie.net/en/Help/Troubleshoot?oid=44808#Upgrading

Posting in language:

• I did look at that article, but when I got Destiny on Xbox One, it didn’t give me the option to account import.

Posting in language:

• Having not done the switch from 360 to Xbox One myself, I’m not personally familiar with how it works. As long as you were using the same Xbox account that you had played on back on 360, the option should’ve been there. Not sure if having piggybacked on your brother’s game licenses maybe threw something off, but it should’ve all simply saved to the Bungie character servers. If nothing else, you have a bunch of story content to play through again, to enjoy the old game. Lots of folks have been going back through the game, deleting characters or making new account for it.

Posting in language:

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon