JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Help

Help us help you.
5/20/2020 11:20:07 PM

It's the little things...

Bungie has stuck their foot in it more times than we can count. When I logged in this evening I received a message about having been affected by the Watercress issue, and that the issue has been resolved. As a result I received 1000 silver. Others can comment as they choose, but I will give Bungie credit for their acknowledgement and finally resolving the issue. Destiny is a game, a distraction from real world challenges. I realize for some it is much more. I hope others affected are finally able to play, for what it's worth.
English
#Help #Errorcodes

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• Did they just give it out or did people have to request it? I was out for 6 weeks barely able to get past the character screen for that time and I’m still at 300.

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

3 Replies
    • I’m with you. They did the same for me.

Posting in language:

• [quote]Bungie has stuck their foot in it more times than we can count. When I logged in this evening I received a message about having been affected by the Watercress issue, and that the issue has been resolved. As a result I received 1000 silver. Others can comment as they choose, but I will give Bungie credit for their acknowledgement and finally resolving the issue. Destiny is a game, a distraction from real world challenges. I realize for some it is much more. I hope others affected are finally able to play, for what it's worth.[/quote] I was pleased to see that they finally addressed the issues for a lot of the players and receiving the silver is something nonetheless. The only thing I will say is that it shouldn't have taken as long to fix and for those of us who missed guardian games should have at least received the featured exotic from the event.

Posting in language:

• Edited by Mark: 5/21/2020 12:25:46 AM
      It's a nice gesture. I also had the Watercress issue & locked out for nearly 2 months so was pleased to get the apology from Bungie and the silver which no doubt I will use towards next season.

Posting in language:

• Thanks for the silver bungie, received this as well.

Posting in language:

• Thank you, Bungie! Your gesture is well appreciated!

Posting in language:

You are not allowed to view this content.
    ;
    preload icon
    preload icon
    preload icon