JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Forums

originally posted in: PVP is broken!
3/26/2020 5:38:45 PM
Don't know what you are talking about as pvp as most things in Destiny has not changed since 2017 when Bungie moved all support to D2. Ps. Meta is just a excuse used by players trying to say "you must use this". Use what works for you not for the next guy.
English

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• Oh, my problem isn't with meta per se...well, normally...because I usually use weapons that suit my style of play no matter what. If that doesn't work, then I adapt my game to include the meta. Take for example the current auto rifle meta (hard light, anyone?). If it works with my style, I will use it. The real problem is that I can't use what I want to use when the pinnacle bounties have specific weapons (kills) and those weapons do not fare well either with my style of play or with the current meta. Take for example...hand cannon vs. hard light (auto rifle) in the current meta. There is no way you can have a positive k/d using a hand cannon against people with hard light. Also, you've made my point with regards to "has not changed"...except you think it hasn't changed since 2017. Well, I only started playing a year ago and the VERY FIRST thing I noticed is the same exact animations and model meshes from the original Halo. Yeah, that means that some aspects of the game have been there for over 20 years...and you can find evidence of that in the code, the gameplay, and in many other aspects of the game. Add to this the Bungled updates/releases/hot fixes and it doesn't bode well. No, Bungie hasn't thrown all their support to D2...at least not in the last year that I've been playing. If anything, and it has disintegrated even faster in the last few months, Bungie seems to have pretty much abandoned D2. They have left a skeleton crew for D2 with the rest of Bungie working on something else...maybe D3 (if the rumors are to be believed that we might be seeing D3 at the end of this year or early next year). All in all, it is a sad ending to what should have been a great and long running franchise. They did this abandonment on D1, from what I hear, and it is now happening to D2. All that is left for Bungie is to make a last minute (i.e. last year) cash grab from loyal players and then skin them again for the next game...

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon