JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Forums

originally posted in: Why is the IB quest still a thing?
3/26/2020 2:50:21 PM
Iron Banner has become so irrelevant. I remember back in Dark Below when Iron Banner was in town, everything was put on hold so people could grind it. Now, you play for a day and a half to get the quest done, then you never even have to touch it until next Season.
English

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• [quote]Iron Banner has become so irrelevant. I remember back in Dark Below when Iron Banner was in town, everything was put on hold so people could grind it. Now, you play for a day and a half to get the quest done, then you never even have to touch it until next Season.[/quote] Yep, and the boons for wearing IB gear and the accelerated XP as the week went on and for each additional character. I -blam!-ing hate PvP and I played the shit out of IB in D1.

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• i grind the bounties just because its pinnical drops then i bail

Posting in language:

• Why do the quest to get the bounties to have pinnacle armor if you're not going to do them the rest of the season? Seems like a waste of time ....

Posting in language:

• Or you just dont play at all cause its dumb and pointless and gives people ass cancer.

Posting in language:

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon