JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Destiny 2

Discuss all things Destiny 2.
Edited by JetEyeKnight: 3/26/2020 6:37:41 PM

With such an abundance of 6 stacks in IB...

... you would figure Bungie would be smart enough to match 6-stack vs 6-stack. I’m matched against 6-stacks nearly every single game. That means queue times wouldn’t be bad. Just do it Bungo Edit: I can’t wait for Freelance Iron Banner next season 😍🥰😘

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• Edited by rlhoyt3: 3/29/2020 3:59:26 PM
    My 6 stack lost 10 matches in a row to randoms. You’re welcome, everybody.

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• I have not come up against a 6 stack at all in this iron banner and only 1 in the last iron banner.

Posting in language:

2 Replies
    • you would think, by now, people with no friends, wouldn't play a team based game mode. but nope, they just come to the forums, to cry about other people having friends, and its not fair.

Posting in language:

71 Replies
      • If I came across a 6 stack I wouldn't even know. I'm just trying to stay alive. period. lol

Posting in language:

• I really don't get why a team of 6 people would even want to play in Iron Banner. You go to the trouble of gathering 6 players/friends, to play this mode?? Why? This isn't a raid and it's not trials. You aren't going to get any more rewards than Mr. Solo. It's kinda pointless.

Posting in language:

10 Replies
        • An alternative that really could work is: ♦ 4, 5 and 6 stacks will face a 4+ stack guaranteed. Any extra wait time is par for the course, and it stops wasting even more time for lower stack and solo. ♦ 1-3 teams face 3 or less. Yes that does mean a 4 stack could and would face 6 stacks. Also solo players could and would face 3 stack. But that's as bad as it would get and is very much improved on 6 stacks Vs solos. The alternative is to provide a freelancer version which is long overdue anyway.

Posting in language:

2 Replies
          • Hey BOONGLIE!!! I'm already screening my matches and bailing in orbit if I see stacks thus -blam!-ing up queue times anyway. Why don't you just cut out the middleman and implement FAIR matchmaking? Throwing solos in to get curbstomped just reduces your player base.

Posting in language:

3 Replies
            • Then how would all the negative kd pve players get their clan mates to carry them in ib playing other coordinated teams just isn't fun you have to actually be good:(

Posting in language:

• A 6 stack is usually just as easy to beat as randoms. Get good kid

Posting in language:

4 Replies
                But then how would the 6 stacks feel good about themselves when they stomp people with no communication?

Posting in language:

22 Replies
                • [quote]... you would figure Bungie would be smart enough to match 6-stack vs 6-stack. I’m matched against 6-stacks nearly every single game. That means queue times wouldn’t be bad. Just do it Bungo [/quote] This already happens.

Posting in language:

• The 6 stacks don't want to play against 6 stacks either. Especially not 6 stacks of equal level.

Posting in language:

• Bungie: Ok nerfing shotgun range on legendaries by 70% to allow forth horseman to shine as an exotic. This will also shift the meta, but we're unaware of what will take its place. Exciting!!!

Posting in language:

• Wanna see extra salty pro players who justify stomps on solos? Swipe below, there’s plenty

Posting in language:

• wait freelance IB is finally coming

Posting in language:

• Edited by Jim the wise: 3/27/2020 12:02:05 AM
                  Jim the wise
                  Jim the wise

Still waiting for a vendor refresh... - old

You people really don’t know how to think, do you? If there are so many players in stacks, which is likely, then do you really think that the matchmaking system will be able to find other stacks for them to play against every single time? Or that it could always find 12 solo players to put into one game? What I really don’t understand though, is why so many players who go into iron banner solo are still complaining about going against stacks. First of all shut the -blam!- up. Second you should know by now after years of iron banner that you’ll go against stack. This type of matchmaking should be expected, but for some reason it isn’t? If it’s so much of a problem for some of you, then maybe you should try getting into a stack yourself? It’s not some really hard thing that only some people can do, there are tons of clans and places where you can lfg to get into a stack of your own. If you choose to ignore those opportunities and still go in solo, then don’t complain when you play against players who did the smart thing and found a team.

Posting in language:

• I'm a relatively good player and got mercy'd five or six times in a row lol; PvP is dog shit now, who wants every match to be a blowout? I don't see this season working out too well, other than the people that are fooling themselves into thinking Trials is good. PvP has never been in a worse spot and IB exposes all of the willful flaws.

Posting in language:

2 Replies
                  • I usually play Banner solo so, when I see I'm against a 6 stack...I consider it "challenge accepted" and majority of the time, I beat them. Not really an issue when ANYONE can join a clan and stack up.

Posting in language:

3 Replies
                    • Wow, imagine being angry that others are playing the game smarter and more efficiently than you and there’s no reason that you can’t do the same yet instead you choose to complain about it on the forum, what do you think that by some miracle bungie suddenly say oh you’re right we’re disabling fireteams in ib because the casuals are too lazy to use the same forum they complain on to instead find a fireteam. 🤦‍♂️

Posting in language:

3 Replies
                      • Best stuff is when you load in with 9 and instead of getting paired like 5 vs 4 Bungie puts you in 3 vs 6 lol.

Posting in language:

3 Replies
                        • Sometimes, You gotta be your own stack 👍

Posting in language:

1 Reply
                          • Edited by WormChi: 3/26/2020 5:53:07 AM
                            Just make a solo list like survival and call it Lone Wolf

Posting in language:

5 Replies
                            • [quote]... you would figure Bungie would be smart enough to match 6-stack vs 6-stack. I’m matched against 6-stacks nearly every single game. That means queue times wouldn’t be bad. Just do it Bungo[/quote] Iron Banner needs a freelance playlist.

Posting in language:

• Just give IB a solo queue

Posting in language:

• I automatically hit "return to orbit" as soon as I see anything larger than a 3-stack

Posting in language:

• How does that mean queue times wouldn’t be bad?? Lol It would for sure increase queue times for 6 stacks.

Posting in language:

8 Replies
                              You are not allowed to view this content.
                              ;
                              preload icon
                              preload icon
                              preload icon