JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Forums

3/25/2020 10:39:10 PM
Hi. Thanks for your report. Do you share your Amazon Prime account with anyone else? If so, do they play Destiny 2 and do they also sign up for this program? Have you tried logging in and out of the game to see if anything changes? To confirm, you've double-checked that the Gear Drop has been claimed on the Twitch Prime site and that you have an active Amazon Prime account?
English

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• I sorted it finally. Myself. Zero help to Amazon. I literally had to view the destiny 2 twitch prime claim page In HTML CODE! Then Sort through it all to find the proper claim link and claim it that way. Something on the mobile/and pc page wasn't working correctly as can be seen in the videos I posted. I left it swirling like that when I pressed claim for hours over the past few days. Frustrating to say the least. Twitch prime needs to get thier stuff together. They also need a page where you can see what items you've claimed on your twitch for all games. (not the 1St problem I've had with them. I created my original twitch prime account and claimed items from rage 2 back in December, and didn't play the game until February. After they deleted the rage 2 twitch prime page. Needless to say my items weren't in game after I successfully claimed them, they then wanted a screenshot as proof I claimed them. Who takes screenshots of everything they do. Especially successful claims? Lol. In the end Bethesda had to send me the items to my linked account) If Twitch prime can't keep track of what you do, it's a pretty terrible system. Sort of like not being able to submit support tickets for any large scale game, hmmmm?

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• NO its not shared with anyone else. one amazon user, one twitch account on twitch prime. i created this second amazon account solely to get these rewards for my second psn account. as for the next question..... did you even watch the twitter videos i posted in the original thread\message? youd see that it says my bungie account IS linked , but when i click claim, it doesnt do anything but spin around and around. so no it will not get to the point where it says it is claimed. Amazon customer service is almost excruciating right nowe with this virus epidemic. They said the twitch prime site is fine and should be working as intented. Then they told me to contact bungie to see if they could push the rewards. this is rediculous. you can clearly see on the claim page it says my bungie account is linked. however if i go to the connections page on twitch prime, bungie.net isnt listed there!!!!! but that also means im stuck in an endless loop here, because there is no way to UNlink and relink my bungie.net account to my twitch account. Thats all done on the connections page where its supposed to be listed. Can one can help me?? This twitch prime is the worst system ever developed. theres nowhere to go to troubleshoot. and amazon is so full of themselves, thier only answer is Try bungie, because the problem doesnt lie with us!

Posting in language:

• If you go into your [url=https://www.bungie.net/en/Profile/Settings]Bungie account Settings[/url] and click "Accounts & Linking," do you see Twitch Prime at the bottom of the page under the "Authorized Applications" sections? Have you claimed your reward in your [url=https://www.bungie.net/7/en/Codes/Partners]Partner Rewards section[/url]?

Posting in language:

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon